2

Kuroo's POV

I sighed, giving up on getting my phone back from Lev.

"Keep this up and I won't even blink when I reject you from being captain." I hummed, making him laugh hysterically.

"That's okay, I'm gonna vote for Kenma anyway." He smiled.

"Really? I thought you were gonna vote for Yaku." I frowned, watching as he put the phone down on my bag.

"I am, I'm gonna try to convince coach to let me vote for them both, so you can be the tie breaker." He smiled, sitting down in the seat across from me.

"I'm good, that would be hella uncomfortable." I frowned, resting my hands on my leg.

"Yeah, your bestfriend and your boyfriend. It's clear who you are gonna choose." He smiled, wiggling his eyebrows at me.

I laughed and shook my head, watching as Kenma and Fukunaga walk in the lunch room.

I smiled, looking at Kenma as he cringed at Fukunaga making faces at girls.

"Hey." I smiled, making him smile back.

"Hi." He whispered, sitting beside me as Fukunaga continued to walk to the lunch line.

"So...what were you guys talking about?" He asked, looking between me and Lev.

"Oh, we were saying that if you and Yaku were chosen as the final two, then we all would know who Kuroo would pick as the new captain." He smirked

"Oh, yeah...Yaku, right?" He smiled. I frowned but quickly laughed it off, yet again.

"No, it would mostlikely be you." Lev laughed.

"W-What? No, I don't really want the spot, I think Yaku would do just fine with being the captain." He said, looking at me.

"There are perks with both of you guys." I mumbled, shrugging slightly.

He smiled and nodded. "So, I saw your message. You need tutoring?" I frowned.

"Oh, yeah. It's for History." He sighed, looking over to me.

"Really? Wow, that's really easy though. I can tutor you, if you'd like." I smiled.

"No, it's okay. The teacher probably already told a student to do it for me already, I'll probably tell her that I got one, so you can help." He smiled.

I nodded and grabbed his hand.

"How's Kaede been? I haven't seen him in a while." I asked.

He hummed, thinking to himself before looking at me. "He's been doing fine, he has a new girlfriend, that's for sure." He smiled.

"Again? Who is it this time?" I frowned.

"I don't know, some girl that works at a airline company as a intern." He shrugged.
P
I laughed as Fukunaga finally sit down beside Lev. "So, did you tell him?" He asked, looking at Kenma.

"Tell me what?" I frowned.

"Oh, yeah. I had to go to the student council's office." He mumbled.

I frowned at him and hummed. "Really? Did Yaku tell you why?" I asked.

"Yeah, they said that they wanted to invite me to be a member by the request of Yaku." He mumbled.

I laughed as Lev shook his head. "Yeah, I can totally see Yaku requesting for you to join. He was talking about how hard working you are." He smiled.

"Yeah, ever since we got together, Kenma have been trying to get good grades and go to college." I smiled.

"Oh, maybe it's because he feels uncomfortable since you are so smart and is going to be successful, either way." Fukunaga mumbled.

I frowned and looked at Kenma as he said nothing. "No way, I was just joking but are you actually serious, Kenma?" He gasped.

Kenma looked up at us in shock, raising his eyebrows in confusion.

"Wait, what?" He asked, looking at me. I smiled at his cuteness as the other shook their heads in sync.

"Nothing." I smiled, caressing his face with my right hand.

He softly smiled, looking down at the table with a bright blush on his face.

"Okay! Let's play a game!" Lev nervously giggled, making us both stop and look at him.

"Let's play single. The game is that we all have to act single!" He smiled.

I rolled my eyes as Kenma chuckled quietly. The bell rung loudly, echoing throughout the school.

I sighed and grabbed my bags, following the others actions.

"Hey, Kenma, I'll see you after school." I whispered in his ear.

"Woow, the favoritism is loud." Fukunaga scuffed, walking up beside me.

Kenma laughed and nodded at me, walking away to his next class.

"I love him so much." I mumbled to myself, as I began to walk to my next class.

(Time skip)

I stepped into the gym and immediately went to the locker rooms.

I opened the doors and watched as Yamamoto and Lev laugh at Yaku, while he tried to get his shorts from them.

"He can't reach it!" They laughed, as Yaku got redder than ever.

"Guys, Yaku is really sensitive about his height, stop that." Kenma whispered, attempting to get the shorts from Lev.

He failed but still tried to defend Yaku. I sighed and shook my head, walking up to the chaos.

"Guys, it's not funny anymore, come on." Yaku whispered, dropping his hands to his side.

I frowned as I noticed Yaku's seriousness in his voice. "Lev, give him back his shorts." I sighed, just barely reaching his hand and taking them back.

"Here." I mumbled, passing them to Yaku. He quickly put them on and stormed out of the room, leaving everyone speechless.

"You play too much, Lev." Kenma whispered, going after Yaku.

"But, Yamamoto did it too!" Lev frowned as they both looked at me.

I stared at them for a while before sitting my bag down on the floor.

"50 laps around the school." I sternly glared.

"50?! That's impossible!" Yamamoto gasped.

"Really? Then, you should get started before I add more." I smiled, stepping aside for them to leave.

They sighed but quickly walked out the room. Shaking my head, I take off my shirt and open my locker.

I heard a vibration from the bench and I look over at the familiar phone screen.

I frowned and read the message.

Kenma, I did it. I managed to get mom a sentence of being able to see you once every two weeks. -Kaede

I frowned and looked down at the ground.

She's back...?