Chapter 5

While I was on my way back to the Campus, I was still clouded by thoughts in accepting the offer earlier. But I also told myself not to rush things, I should check my schedule first and if I can maintain a balance between work and studies. I also think that I can do it because back when I was in high school I had balanced my studies and fangirling life.

Nang makarating ako sa campus ay nakasalubong ko si Paula at Cailey. Sabay-sabay na kaming pumasok sa klase. Nahuling dumating si Beth pero hindi naman siya napansin ng prof namin.

Nang matapos ang klase ay naka-receive ako ng video call mula kay Dhalia.

"D!" I greeted her and waved at her. Nagpaalam ako kila Beth na nakaupo sa may shed. Madilim na pero maliwanag pa rin dito dahil sa dami ng ilaw.

[Felize, I miss you,] Dhalia said and I gave her a smile.

"I miss you too," I replied. "What made you call?" I asked and she was already suppressing a smile.

[I landed on a magazine shoot!] she exclaimed and my mouth formed an 'o'

"Omg! Congrats, Dhalia! I'm so proud! Deserved!"

[I really can't believe it. Thank you for boosting my confidence, Felize. I owe it to you,] she said but I shook my head.

"Hindi kaya. It's you who carried yourself there. There's no progress if you're not doing efforts for yourself kaya sarili mo ang nag-dala kung nasaan ka ngayon."

[Still, you had a part wherein you're the one who boost my confidence," I chuckled. [By the way, kumusta diyan sa Korea? Is it cold already?]

Umiling ako. "Malapit na mag-summer dito pero medyo malamig pa ngayon,"

Napatango siya. [May nahanap ka na ba riyan?] she smirked and I already know what she's pertaining to.

"Busy," I gave her a grin and she rolled her eyes jokingly. "Nga pala, I also received an offer..."

[Oh my god, what offer?] she asked, anticipating. [Are you finally doing modelling too? Sabi ko kasi sa'yo bagay mo rin e'. Ayaw mo pa yun at nasa iisa tayong industry!"

"Hindi modelling," I stopped her from talking and she pouted. "Technically, I had an offer from one of the marketing head of BLK ent."

[Shala! Anong offer? Mamaya malaman ko, kpop idol ka na diyan ha," Natawa ako at umiling.

"Part-time stylist ang in-offer sa'kin pero ki-nast niya rin ako para maging trainee."

[Ganda mo naman po,] she said and I flipped my hair as a joke. [Tanggapin mo na. You're fashion sense,] she gestured the chef kiss sign. [It's your dream 'di ba. Go for it na, ayaw mo 'yon? Mae-experience mo yung gustong gusto mo gawin habang nag-aaral ka sa practical course mo,]

"Sabagay, I'll check my schedule if it'll fit,"

[Naol full packed sched. Baka Felize Ryoui 'yan,] Sabay kaming natawa.

I heard someone called her from her background.

[I have to go, Felize. I'll call you again soon. Think about the offer carefully,] she waved her hand so I did the same and bid goodbyes with her.

I went back to Beth's and we all went out to eat our dinner before returning back to the dorm for us not to be late on our curfew.

****

Two days had passed since I talked to Dhalia. Nasa coffee shop ulit ako ngayon para i-meet si Miss Sera, I'll be finally giving her my decision about her offer.

"1 Latte for Dae Sin!" Agad bumilis ang tibok ng puso ko nang marinig ko iyong pangalan ni Daniel. Tumingin ako sa counter at nakita iyong lalaki na kinukuha iyong latte niya.