Recovery

You and Optimus had just walked through the groundbridge with Bulk and your Dad. Bumblebee and Arcee were on they're own mission when we arrived. "Bring them both over here and i'll see how bad their conditions are", Ratchet said with urgency in his voice. Ratchet had two medberths set up with a small monitor in the middle. The human children were up on a platform looking towards the bots. Miko looked extremely upset that they were hurt. After you had helped Ratchet get your Dad hooked up to some monitors, You walked over to Miko. "What happened out there?", She asked panicked. "Dreadwing was at the mine, He got the jump on Dad first and then Bulk went over to fight as well. We were so far in the cave that my comm couldn't get a signal." You said the last part a bit sad.  Miko looked over to Bulkhead and Wheeljack sadly. You extended your hand to her so she could hop on, and said, "Here, Lets go see if Ratchet has any updates on their condition." She quickly hopped on your hand and you lifted her to your shoulder so she could sit. You walked over to where Ratchet was standing. "Are they going to be okay?" You spoke with worry and a bit of fear in your voice. Ratchet spoke up and gave you an update. "They took alot of hits, Bulkhead definitely has damage in his shoulder and Wheeljack has damage in his leg, But they should be awake soon and better in a couple hours. You and Miko both sighed in relief that the damage wasn't to serious. You let Miko off your shoulder so she could go tell the other children the news. You thought about what had happened in the cave, and thought about asking Dad for more training so that next time you were in a situation like that, You'd be able to handle yourself better. Optimus then walked over to you. "You performed quite well given the situation you found yourself in. You stayed calm and focused. I am sorry that Dreadwing was there, and that you had to be involved in any fighting", He said apologetically. "Its alright, there was really no way anyone could've known he was going to be at our location. Im just glad you showed up, I don't think I would've been able to fight him off on my own", you said.

(Time skip)
1st person POV

It had been about an hour and now Bulkhead and Dad were finally waking up. "Ow, My head, What the frag happened", Dad said, with pain evident in his voice. Bulkhead groaned in pain and held his injured shoulder. I got up and walked over the the medberths and gave them both a hug. "Im so glad you two are okay, I was getting worried that you weren't waking up", I told them with relief in my voice. "Whats the last thing you both remember from the mission?". I was trying to figure out where to start the explanation. Bulkhead told me that he remembered getting thrown into the wall by Dreadwing, and Dad said he remembers seeing Dreadwing starting to walk towards me before he blacked out. They both panicked and asked if I was okay and how I got out of there. I quickly said, "Im okay, Ratchet had sent Optimus and he showed up and took Dreadwing out before he got the chance to hurt me. I had just finished telling them about how Optimus and I had to get them out of the cave when the other bots walked into the medbay to see the two. "Good, you're awake, you two are lucky your injury's werent horribly severe", Ratchet told them. Miko ran up to bulkhead, happy he was ok. Once everyone had seen them, Ratchet ordered everyone to leave so they could rest up a bit. I told dad and bulk that I would see them tomorrow and gave them each a hug. After a bit Arcee and Bumblebee left to take the children home so it was now just me, Ratchet, and Optimus. I decided to go to my room and recharge. Hopefully tomorrow would be a better day.

So yeah this one is definitely shorter than the other chapters. I lost motivation half way through and couldn't figure out how to end it, Sorry if its lacking in the story telling department lol. Anyway I hope everyone had a good St. Patricks Day! THANK YOU FOR 150 READS!!!!!