With that ,they hanged up the call. And jungkook went back inside changing into comfortable clothes again, ordering something for breakfast from a nearby restaurant.

~

After some time, it was time for his fiance to move in. He heard loud honks of the van outside of his house. He hurriedly opened the door and saw a sleepy looking taehyung still in pajamas.

The men carried out the boxes inside ,placing them on the floor of  living room. The older wondered why does he has so much stuff ,there were atleast 15+ big boxes of the whole stuff.

While men were doing the hard work. As soon as the door opened ,younger sleepily walked in planting himself face first on the living room couch immediately letting sleep consume him.

Soon ,the men left in their van and taehyung was still sleeping. Jungkook sighed looking at the bear and shook his head.

He sat beside the sleeping body on the other sofa. And decided to order groceries for the first time in a while. Even though he never really needed any since cornflakes were enough for the breakfast ,he had his lunch in the company cafeteria and usually didn't eat anything for dinner ,if he was hungry just ordered something for himself.

But now , because taehyung will live with him from now on ,he has change that. The younger needs to eat and he will have to take care of him.

The sleeping bear would probably wake up soon and will be hungry. So he decided to cook for him in the meantime ,not like he had anything else to do anyways.

After the groceries arrived ,he went straight to the kitchen and tied an apron around his thin waist. Starting to prepare all the ingredients to cook ,cutting veggies etc.

After some time ,the food was made. He cooked sundubu jiggae (soft tofu stew) ,bulgogi , bibimbap , steak served with steamed rice ,kimchi and other side dishes. He served everything on the dining table.

Till the time ,it was around 2 pm which means it was lunch time now.  He removed his apron and washed his hands. "It has been a long time since i cooked ,hope it doesn't taste bad."

He went back to living area just to hear a loud groan from the younger who was sitting on the ground with a swollen face and rubbing his hand on his forehead. He looked so adorable that he wanted nothing more but to go squish his cheeks. Jungkook almost laughed but then heard another groan from the bear.

He walked up to him and kneeled infront of the boy,"what happened?" He asked the bear who just pointed a finger at his head with a pout on his sleepy face. He removed his hand from head and checked on it to notice a little bump ," aigoo , you hurt yourself , why are you so clumsy~." He said in a baby voice ,massaging it a bit then making the younger stand up from ground who just slumped against his body.

He sighed and took the younger by his arm dragging him to washroom and made him stand up infront of the sink. "Wash your face and brush your teeth ,then come out ,food is ready and is getting cold. Be fast." He told the messy haired man who just nodded his head showing an okay 👌sign and a silly smile.

He shook his head at the man baby and left to sit on the dining table waiting for the younger. Who came back in a few minutes.

Taehyung sat infront of His fiance. "Did you cook all this?" He asked him. "Yes ,eat and tell me how it tastes ? I haven't cooked in a long time." Kookie replied motioning the younger to pick up the chopsticks. Taehyung started eating the food.

 Taehyung started eating the food