chapter 34

"get out" zhan shouted

"Baby listen to me please" yibo said and tried to calm an angry zhan. they had just returned home and entered the room and zhan is now shouting at yibo. and Yibo he does not even know what mistake he has done for zhan to be angry like this.

"I said get out" zhan shouted again.

"but at least tell me my mistake" yibo pleaded.

"you made jiyang cry you bastard" zhan shouted. making yibo confused. He had seen jiyang today and also xu yang who was following Jiyang like a lost puppy. He had also seen hou xuan begging jiyang to forgive him and he is sure that he had not talked to jiyang today so how the hell did he make jiyang cry. 

"Baby I did not even talk to jiyang today then how could I possibly make him cry." Yibo said. 

"You still dare to deny fine you will sleep outside today." zhan said and pushed yibo outside before he could resist. Yibo kept banging on the door but zhan did not open the door.

"Baby it is our first night after marriage please open the door. you cannot abandon your dear husband like this right baby please open the door. baby where will I sleep" yibo kept banging but only one reply came from the other side.

"sleep on the couch" zhan said form inside.

Yibo who had no choice but to go in the living room and sleep on the couch called his friend. 

"what happened bro" hou xuan replied  happily

"did jiyang cry today" yibo

"yes he did when I tried to talk to him and the zhan had come. why what is the matter??" xuan asked

"why did he actually cry" yibo asked

"oh that well he cried calling me a lier and all. why what is the matter" xuan asked again tying to know what had happened.

"zhan kicked me out of the room" Yibo said

"ha ha ha ha ha ha he ha ha ha what??"xuan said while laughing

"bro you were kicked out of the room on the first night of the wedding ha ha ha ha ha" xuan continued

"can you stop laughing" yibo

"sorry sorry okay then what was the reason for him to do that" xuan asked

"he said I made jiyang cry" Yibo said honestly

"and you want to ask me how you made him cry right" xuan asked

"yes" Yibo

"when we were talking and jiyang started to cry zhan came and he asked what happened and he answered him truthfully about me helping you to get zhan's information and then zhan was furious I thought he would kill you there. he even hit me you know it still hurts but then when nothing happened and zhan was not showing any sign to hit you or scold you I thought he calmed down" xuan said

"okay" yibo said.

"bye gonna hang up. my baby is waiting for me" xuan said

"okay....... but wait what baby" yibo asked

"well after getting zhans beating jiyang forgave me so bye bye" xuan said and hung up.

"wow, so I am the only unlucky here today" he said and tried to sleep.

he could not sleep the whole night and when he finally slept it was midnight, but he was woken up after an hour with a cold bucket of water.

he woke up with a jerk. He looked around only to find a fluming angry bunny in front of him. 

"baby what happened" he asked. forgetting that he was thrown a full bucket of cold water 

"I want mango Ice Cream" zhan replied

"But baby it is already late where will I find a mango Ice cream now" he said. 

zhan did not listen to him and pulled him towards the front door and pushed him outside. 

"don't come home without mango Ice cream " zhan said and closed the door in front of yibo's face. 

wondering where he can find mango ice cream at this time Yibo lazily walked towards the store nearby and to his luck he actually found a mango ice cram. yibo happily returned home.

zhan who was waiting impatiently run towards the door when he heard the door bell ring. he opened the door and jumped with happiness when he saw yibo holding mango Ice cream.

zhan happily hugged and kissed his husband thanking his husband for bringing his ice cream. when he finished his Ice cream he happily allowed yibo in the room and slept hugging him

(me : (face palm) stupid pregnancy hormones)