1 - The Breakup

Saturday night, Jennie POV

I was waiting in front of the theater for Irene to show up. She's late, like always. It drives me insane, but no matter what I do or say, she always keeps me waiting when we go somewhere. I thought about getting her a watch for her birthday last week, but that would only make her mad. I wonder if she could tell time or really just doesn't care about keeping me waiting.

We've been together for two months now and so far so good. Before I asked her to be my girlfriend, I introduced her to my roommate Rosé. She always checks out my hook ups before I do anything stupid. Rosé thought that Irene wasn't my type. I guess she's right a little about that, because Irene can be fucking annoying sometimes, but she's hot so that makes me weak.

I glanced at the clock and saw that it already was 20:30 and the movie starts at 20:40. I looked around the street, but she was still nowhere in sight. I wiggled my phone out of my pocket and called her cellphone.

The phone rang a couple of times, but she finally picked up.

''Hi hun'' Irene said.

''Hi baby, where are you? Are you still at work'' I asked and tried not to sound too irritated.

''I'm on my way''

''The movie starts in about ten minutes, you know I hate it when I miss the beginning''

''I know, I'm almost there Jennie''

''How far away are you''?

''Just one block, where are you?''

''I'm already here''

''Okay great, what are you wearing? It's easier to find you between all those people.''

''I'm wearing the only clothes outside the theater, because I am the only person outside the theater since everyone already went in!'' I said a little frustrated.

''Is it really that bad if we miss the first part''
''You know I love this movie''

I heard some noises at the background, but she didn't answer me.

''Hello?'' I asked.

''Jennie!'' I heard Irene's voice and I turned around the see her walking up to me with her phone in her hand.

''Finally, you made it'' I sighed and gave her a peck on the lips.

''Yeah, sorry I'm late''

''Here, I already picked up some snacks for in the theater'' I said and handed her a little bag with food in it. She gave me a weak smile and took it from me.

''You do know that it's forbidden to bring your own food into the theater right?'' She said.

That's also another annoying thing about her. She never takes any risks and is as adventurous as my grandma, but sometimes I manage to get her to do something naughty. I guess tonight that's not happening though.