"I think that's Jimin" Jin said.

"But I know this is not true someone is setting him up" Jim finished off plopping on the couch as the rest of them followed and sat down.

" You all just (cough) don't want to believe (sniff) that Jimin is a cheater." Jungkook said chuckling bitterly. They beat him real hard and his face and ribs were so painful even though he tried to hide it and be strong.

"Jimin is no Cheater. You just cheated on him with your evil ex girlfriend" Yoongi said referring to Hwasa.

"Evil ex girlfriend? Hwasa? Yeah that's it...Yoongi pass me the phone there's something I need to see" Namjoon said. Yoongi threw the phone at Joonie and he caught it with both hands. He looked at the picture perfectly and zoomed in when he finally realized it.

"That's it...this picture is not real. It must be edited. Jimin is pregnant and this picture was taken yesterday. He's topless and he has abs. Jimin has lost his abs." Namjoon said after figuring the whole thing out.
(That's why he's got an IQ of 148)

There was silence among us the guys as the phone circulated. They were looking at What Namjoon said and they realized that the picture really was an edit.

"Jungkook I don't know what's going on with you. But get your head out of your ass. Jimin is innocent in all this. You should have been the one who saw that this picture was fake, you know Jimin is pregnant and he has a little bump. This edit has fucking abs. How stupid can you be?" Hobi asked. He was trying his best to be calm but he was losing it bit by bit.

"What?...I....No" Jungkook said as he looked at the picture. He was wrong? He insulted Jimin for nothing?

"No...no I can feel it...Jimin is lying to me... he's... My god" Jungkook said. His heart was beating fast and he had no idea what to say. Even though it was sinking I that he was wrong but he didn't wanna admit it.

"Who would want to do this to Jimin?" Jin asked wiping his tears and leaning on Namjoons strong arm.

"My guess says Hwasa. After this fight between Jimin and Jungkook she pops up, wearing like Jimin. Smelling like Jimin too. Coincidence much? I don't think so." Namjoon said. He definitely was cracking the whole case up like a detective.

" Jungkook? Where's Jimin? I mean I've been calling and he's not answering our calls. In fact he's not answering any of our calls." Tae said asking Jungkook.

"I... he's at his apartment I think." Jungkook said.

"Why would he be there? He lives with you." Tae said.

" I ...I kicked him out yesterday after finding out about his cheating" jungkook replied.

"STOP SAYING HIS "CHEATING". YOU'RE THE FUCKING CHEATER HERE JUNGKOOK" Hobi finally shouted. He was angry and he couldn't help it anymore.

At the commotion Tae took his phone and dialed Sungwoon's number. He's Jimins's neighbor so obviously he would see Jimin if he's home.

" Hello, Sungwoon hyung?"

"Taehyung? you never call" Sungwoon said laughing.

"Yeah and I'm sorry by that. Listen did you by any chance see if Jimin is back there at his apartment?" Tae asked.

"No I didn't see him. Besides I have his spare keys because I always keep his apartment clean for him. I went to clean it today but he wasn't there. What's going on? Isn't he with you?" Sungwoon asked. He really was telling the truth.

"So Jimin never came there?" Tae asked just to be sure.

"Never. I would have seen him. He also would have taken his keys. There's not a sign that he came." Sungwoon said.

"Okay thank you" Tae said dropping the call and looking at the rest of the guys who were looking at him worriedly.

"Jimin never made it to his place" Tae explained.

"Shit Shit shit...Where could he be?" Hobi ruffled his hair in frustration.

Jungkook was just a statue. He didn't want to believe that Jimin was in danger maybe. His mind was still telling him Jimin Is with his boyfriend but his heart knew he wasn't. He knew something was wrong, especially after his dumb ass has been helped to see that those pictures were stupid edits.

" Jungkook, I swear to God when we get Jimin. You can forget about him. You hurt him in the worst way possible and I won't let you have him again. Not while I'm still alive" Yoongi said glaring at Jimin.

"Have Hwasa, I'll hold on to Jimin for you" Yoongi continued. He then took his phone and went out. The guys followed all leaving Jungkook alone.

Tears flowed in his eyes as he realized what Yoongi said. Basically he was threatening to take Jimin away from him. The very same Jimin who might be in danger. Maybe on a car accident or something? Where could he possibly be?. Jungkook growled loudly in anger and "trustfration". He messed up.

His egoistic self didn't wanna admit but deep down he knew he messed up and he was done for.

Another update
Borahae