Yoongi wasn't gonna leave it like that. He punched Jungkook on the stomach so hard making him bend down, then he kicked his face with his knee making Jungkook fall.

"STOP YOONGI YOU'RE HURTING HIM." Hwasa shouted at Yoongi

"STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM IT YOU BITCH. GET OUT OF HERE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU INSTEAD." Yoongi shouted back. Hwasa got frightened and she took her handbag running to the door but Tae grabbed her arm before she got out. Tae examined Hwasa weirdly noticing that something was wrong.

"Are you wearing Jimins's clothes and cologne?" Tae asked, Hwasa shook her head quickly rushing out the door, of course all the guys noticed what Tae said. Hwasa seemed a lot like Jimin today.

" Jeon Jungkook explain what the fuck is happening before I lose it" That was Namjoon walking towards Jungkook. He grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and stop him up from the ground.

"There's nothing to explain hyung" Jungkook mumbled. Namjoon threw a punch on his face and he fell down same time. (Now imagine that man punching you... I'd die)

" How could you do this to Jimin Kooks? Do you have just the slightest idea of how it will kill him.?" Hobi asked calmly. His voice was calm but his face was definitely not.

"NO HYUNG!! HOW COULD JIMIN DO THIS TO ME?? HOW COULD JIMIN CHEAT ON ME??!!" Jungkook shouted while he was still on the ground.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT JUNGKOOK? I thought you were over this shit of thinking Jimin and I are fucking behind your back" Yoongi said looking angry. Now the rest of the guy were more confused than ever.

"What? Jungkook thought you and Jimin were fucking behind his back? Why didn't you tell us Yoongi?" That was Tae asking looking shocked.

"How would I? I was so embarrassed that my best friend thought something like that about me." Yoongi said.

"Well to this day hyung I still regret saying sorry to you. I don't know what you and Jimin were doing behind my back? Hiding things from me?" Jungkook said to Yoongi.

"WE WERE FUCKING PLANNING YOUR BIRTHDAY SURPRISE PARTY YOU MOTHER FUCKER. TOMORROW IS YOUR BIRTHDAY!!" Yoongi shouted.

Jungkook remained frozen, for a second he seemed like he regretted everything.

"HOW WOULD I KNOW IF YOU'RE NOT USING MY BIRTHDAY AS AN EXCUSE? YOU ALL THINK JIMIN IS THIS INNOCENT LITTLE CREATURE BUT HE'S AA FUCKING CHEATER. I BET THAT CHILD IS NOT EVEN MINE. I DON'T WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH....." Jungkook couldn't even finish his sentence as Tae kicked him hard In his ribs. After five times of kicking him he finally stopped to calm down. The guys were just watching not even bothering to stop Tae, everyone of them wanted to punish Jungkook I'm their own way.

" Never say that about Jimin. I'm gonna kill you." Tae said.

Jungkook struggled to get up but eventually he sat on his butt leaning on the couch. He took his phone on top of the couch and opened the pictures giving them to his hyungs.

Namjoon took the phone and looked at the pictures. His eyes widened in shock...was this really Jimin? It seemed like It was him but something was wrong with the picture. Not being able to figure it out he passed it on to the others. They all viewed the pictures looking shocked.

"Believe me now?" Jungkook asked in a bragging tone, he was glad that they could see what he sees.

"This is not Jimin." Yoongi said shaking his head. It did look like Jimin but he was in denial. He didn't want to believe anything without listening to Jimins's side of the story, something which Jungkook didn't bother to do.