|| C24 • Forgiveness ||

Start from the beginning

The maiden's gaze was on the front and Not on Areum.

Areum just smiled at her girlfriend's action.

She tightened her grip on Namra's hand and then whispered "I won't leave you. I promise."

After a few seconds of waiting the zombies appeared.

They ran into Areum's friends so Areum and the others immediately attacked those zombies.

Namra hit the zombie with the shovel she was holding while Areum kicked the zombie that Namra hit.

When that zombie get up Areum and Namra kicked the zombies stomach at the same time.

"Good job, Hon" Areum whispered to Namra before she let go of Namra's hand and punched the zombie that almost attacked Mr. Nam.

Namra couldn't help but blush when she heard that from Areum but even though she was embarrassed she was still very good at fighting those creeps.

While everyone is fighting Areum's attention turned to the zombie who's attacking Dae-su.

The girl immediately ran and she broke the neck of the zombie.

"Thank you so much" Dae-su said before running to help Hyo-ryeong fight the zombies.

"Shibal!!" Mi-jin groaned as she keeps on hitting the zombie.

"Broke their neck or stab their neck. That's Zombies weakness!!" Areum shouted.

"This bitch is fucking annoying!!" Na-yeon irritatedly hiss before she kicked the zombies stomach.

Areum giggled at Na-yeon before she help the girl.

The blonde grab the Zombies hair and broke its neck causing it to die.

"That's how you kill a zombie. Ms Perfect" Areum proudly said to Nayeon.

But before Na-yeon could say anything Mi-jin and Wu-jin shouted at the same time.

Areum's attention turned to them and she immediately run towards them.

When she got close to them, Areum pushed Wu-jin away from Hari and kicked the zombie that is running towards her.

(A/N: Wu-jin is safe)

"Careful Jang Siblings" Areum said before she kill that zombie.

Ha-ri rolled her eyes and immediately help her brother to stand up.

"Help!! This last zombie is too strong" Gyeong-su shouted.

Areum's attention turned to her friend and her eyes widened in surprise.

She looked like a statue when she saw that zombie.

In shock she could no longer move her body, she's froze on her spot.

She just watched how Su-hyeok and Dae-su beat that zombie.

"stop !!" Areum shouted but her friends didn't seem to hear it.

Anger, fear and sadness envelope her as she watch her friends beating up that zombie.