|| C18 • Life ||

______________________

3rd Person POV

______________________

"

That Stubborn Princess. She doesn't have to risk hiser life just to save us. "Dae-su said while crying.

Some of his classmates are also crying over Areum's death.

As they sat on the floor they couldn’t help but look at Namra who was now standing near the edge of the rooftop as she stared down.

The class President hopes that her girlfriend is still alive because she thinks that if Gwi-nam can't die then Areum won't die by just jumping from the rooftop.

She was hoping and probably praying to all of the god to make Areum alive.

Ad she was looking down she can't help but to whimper as her tears flowed down on her cheeks.

Su-hyeok hear this, the young man immediately goes after her and kneel down behind the Class President.

He gently tap Namra's shoulder to gained her attention but Namra didn't even give him a side glance.

The young man take a deep breath before speaking.

"Areum is a hero... I will never forget her sacrifice for us. She's the woman of loyalty. She's the best" Su-hyeok whispered.

Namra heard this, she smiled a little bit as her tears flowed more.

"You are a stubborn Hero. Areum." She whispered under her breath.

"I'll kill you with my own hands if you make it alive and comeback to us." She added.

"I love you, Areum... Choi Areum"

_____________________

2nd Person POV

_____________________

You jolted up from the grass as the sunlight hits your face.

You sit down and you look around your surroundings.

This school use to have a sea of students but it is now full of zombies and it's so mess.

Broken windows, splashes of blood on the wall and blood on the grass are all you can see.

A zombie almost stumbled when he walk through you.

"aisshh" you almost smack the zombie using your hand but then a memory flashed on your mind.

Flashback

You immediately look at Namra and flashed a small yet sweet smile at her before you jump down the rooftop of the school with Gwinam.

"Areum!!" Your classmates shout your name at the same time as they see you jump down.

They immediately ran to the edge of the rooftop and everyone watched you as your body fell to the ground with Gwinam.

I never know i can sacrifice my own life just to save my classmates.

Flashback ends

"I really fell" you whispered to yourself.

You look at your hands and feet to see if you have a broken bone.