|| C14 • Jealousy ||

____________________

Areum's POV

____________________

"stop *kicked a zombie* fucking *kicked again* climbing *kicked* up!!" I shouted in frustration as i keep trying to stop all zombies from climbing up.

I don’t know why I’m doing this but I can’t control myself.

I just let my anger take control of me as I fight the zombies.

I'm disgusted.

I'm angry.

I'm sad.

Mixed emotions is what I feel right now and I think this is what caused me to go down and fight the zombies alone.

I noticed there was a zombie past me so I quickly chased it and threw it down.

I felt the fatigue of my body but I just ignore it and continued on what I was doing.

"You're here" My eyes widened in shock as I heard a familiar voice.

I immediately turned in front of me and there I saw Gwinam with a sly smile.

I threw the zombie I was carrying in his place but he avoided it.

He quickly ran towards me and even before I could punch him, the young man was ahead of me.

My body fell on the floor and i wince in pain.

I was about to get up when Gwinam suddenly kicked me in my stomach.

I couldn't get my ass up because he punched me in the face again.

After I receive a few punches and kicks at him he put his foot on my weakening body as i cough my own blood.

"I've just gone for a few hours but you already turned weak?" He said arrogantly said and then laughed.

I was about to speak when he interrupt me by kicking my stomach again.

"I barely beat you up but you look like you're dying"

He knelt down next to me and he pulled my hair.

"Who are you to try to kill me?" He added.

"Remember this Areum, you're just a nobody if we didn't became friends" He whispered in my ear before he punched me again.

I wanted to fight but my body was so weak and numb that I couldn't even move it.

"You look pathetic right now" He said with a laugh.

"By the way, I noticed that you seem to like the president of your class, the nerdy one." He said, my gaze turned to him and i glared at him.

"don't you dare touch her or else" I stopped speaking as he punched me again.

"or else what? What will you do? Kill me?" He chuckled.

I'm so annoyed at him so i spit on my own blood on his face.

"you fucking asshole" He shouted and he immediately lifted my body and threw me upstairs.

I felt the pain when my back hit on the wall.

I tried to stand up so that I could somehow run but I failed.

When Gwinam got close to me again he picked me up.

"Too bad. I'm planning to kill her and her little boyfriend with your new buddy Cheong-san." He said before he threw me.

What is he talking about