chapter thirty two

y/n's pov

i'm so happy it was saturday. i needed this break from everything that happened last week.

i slowly opened my eyes and remembered that luis spent the night. he's so pretty.

" stop staring at me. " he said.

" what- your eyes aren't even open. " i said surprised.

" i don't need to have my eyes open to know that you're staring at me. " he said hiding his face in the crook of my neck.

i wrapped my arms around him and we just laid there for about 30 minutes until gabriela and nia woke up.

" get up love birds. " nia demanded.

" whyy ? it's 9:30. " i whined.

" because , we're going to get breakfast. " gabriela said.

" fine. " i sat up and rubbed my eyes.

i forgot that eden hall serves breakfast even on weekends for the students who have a dorm. and on saturdays , they serve pancakes.

" morning. " luis sat up.

" good morning. " i smiled.

" should we just go in our pjs ? " nia said.

" i am. i am not changing right now. " gabriela sassed.

her comment and all of us laugh. " well then i'm just gonna wear this. " luis said.

" well yours don't even look like pjs. it's just sweat pants and a hoodie. " i said.

" true. but half the people here wear their pjs to breakfast so you wouldn't be the only one. " he informed us.

" okay. well let me just get my hair under control. " i said walking into the bathroom. i brushed my hair and decided to go ahead and brush my teeth and do my skincare. i also put concealer on so i look more awake.

i walked out of the bathroom and grabbed my deodorant and perfume.

" are you ready ? " i asked luis.

" yeah but can we stop at my dorm really quick ? " he asked. i nodded and reached for the door.

" aren't you gonna ask us if we're ready ? " gabriela spoke up.

" do you want us to wait for you ? " i looked back.

" nah it's okay. you guys go. " she laughed.

we finally reached his dorm , he opened the door and asked if i wanted to wait outside or in there.

" it doesn't matter. " i said.

" okay well then you're gonna come inside. " he moved out of the way.

i walked into his dorm and sat on his bed. " i won't take long. " he smiled.

" okay. " i looked up at him.

i was on my phone and he came out of the bathroom in four minutes. it took me at least ten.

" that was fast. " i looked up at him.

" i don't do half the things that you do so."

i laughed. " whatever. "

we made it to the cafeteria and we noticed how some of our other teammates were in line.

" hey guys. " russ waved us over.

" hey. " i smiled.

we made small talk in the line and went to our table to eat. eventually majority of the team was there.

" mm these crab cakes are good as a mug. " gabriela said doing the bbl finger. i instantly knew the quote.

" i fucks with these crab cakes." i finished it.

" i'm tearin these bad boys up. " we said in union.

we both started laughing  and everyone just looked at us confused.

" i've heard that tiktok sound before. " averman spoke.

" me too. it's really funny. " ken laughed.

we continued to eat and talk til it was time to go.

" do you guys want to hangout later ? " guy suggested.

there was a mix of responses along the lines of " sure." " sounds good to me. "

we decided that we were going to get lunch somewhere in a couple of hours. so that gave me time to just relax.

luis walked to me to my dorm and we said our goodbyes until we see each other later that day.

" i'll see you later. " he kissed my cheek.

" alright. " i blushed.

he walked off and i walked in my dorm.

—————————————————————

a/n: hey guys- so i wrote this during spanish class lol. anyways , i hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. it was kind of a filler but idc. have a great day or night <3.