chapter seven

luis' pov

we walked into the restaurant and sat down. when i noticed that rachel.

she's rick riley's younger sister. if i'm being honest , i'm only with her because it drives rick crazy. well i'm not really with her anymore. we broke up a couple of months ago , but we hook up every now and then.

i'm not really looking to be in a relationship with anyone. just looking for some one night stands. i'm trying to have one with y/n , but i have a feeling that it's not going to be easy.

connie's pov

i noticed that luis went to talk to y/n. i really hope he isn't trying to get into her pants then just act like nothing happened.

when we walked into the restaurant we sat down when i noticed luis talking to rachel. then i noticed that y/n turned her head with an upset look on her face.

" hey , you okay y/n ? " i asked looking at her.

" huh? oh uh , yeah. i'm fine. " she replied with a sad smile.

i felt bad for her. just like every girl who gets approached by luis.

" if it's about luis , don't be upset. that's rachel riley. rick riley's little sister. they were dating but broke up a couple of months ago. and they hook up every now and then. he does it to a lot of girls. don't be one of his victims. " i tried to reassure her.

" oh okay. thanks. " she smiled.