|| C23 • I hate you ||

Start from the beginning

Areum stood up on her seat and walked towards On-jo.

She hold her hand and said "Let's go together then" She said causing everyone to widened their eyes in surprise.

"I don't need you. I want to be alone" On-jo said, trying to get off from the blonde-haired girl's grip.

"Y'all will wait for us right?" Areum asked at her classmates, ignoring what On-jo said.

"yes" Professor Sun-hwa said.

"We'll go now and Mr. Nam, don't worry. I'll protect her from harm" Areum said before she dragged On-jo away from everyone.

______________________

2nd PERSON POV

______________________

You and On-jo arrive at the construction building.

Once you two get inside, you let go of her hand and coldly looked at her.

On-jo took a deep breath before she shouts Cheong-san's name.

You look around to see if there are any zombies and when you confirm that only you two are there, you turn your attention to On-jo.

She repeatedly shout the young man's name as the tears in her eyes were already dripping.

"That gopher is really .... annoying" She whispered sadly.

"Yeah. He's the most weird yet soft person I've ever met" You said and looked at your shoes.

"I hate him" You added, reason to get On-jo's attention.

"Why?" On-jo asked.

"He told me that I could be his friend but even before I became his friend, he left me.... I hate him" You whispered as you restrained yourself from crying.

"I hate him too" On-jo whispered.

"he left me before I could even admit to him that I already like him  too" she whispered while crying.

Your gaze landed on her and you feel bad seeing her crying like that.

You move closer to her and gently rub her back in comfort.

As you were comforting her, an idea pops up on your mind.

You take a deep breath first before you shouted "I hate you Lee Cheong-san!!" You shouted as loud as you can.

"I fucking hate the way you leave us!!" you added, gaining On-jo's attention.

"What are you doing?" She asked in confusion.

"Venting out everything that i feel right now" you answered not looking at her.

"If you comeback from death, I swear, I'll smack your head so hard." You shouted again.

"You'll die on my hand once we met again!!" You added before you looked at On-jo.

"That feels good" You said with a small smile.