𝟐𝟏 - ❝THE ENDING...❞

🥴✍️📚 a u t h o r' s n o t e📚✍️🥴

y'all switch up fast lmao 😭

🌻🌈🎉e n j o y🎉🌈🌻

"𝐂'𝐌𝐎𝐍, 𝐘/𝐍-𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍, 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐁𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐃!

𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐍!" 𝐘𝐔𝐙𝐔𝐇𝐀 𝐒𝐀𝐈𝐃.

"I'm not sad," You told her, offended. "Just.. bummed."

"Yup, sure," Yuzuha nodded, obviously unconvinced. "Keep telling yourself that."

"I really am bummed, but not totally depressed!" You frowned at her. "I mean, anyone would feel bummed, maybe sad, if they experienced something similar. But not me."

"Uh-huh, hey, Y/N, which lipstick color should I wear?" Yuzuha asked, holding two lipsticks; a red one and a pinky beige one. You pouted at her, rolling your eyes at her attempt to change the subject. But to tell the truth, you didn't like to talk about it either, and for two good reasons.

You didn't hear so much of a sound after you left, not even hearing the creaking sound of wood when someone walks. That's what probably bummed you out. That Rindo was probably there, but he didn't do anything at all. What kind of closure was it? It would've been better if you actually saw Rindo. But then again, you wouldn't want him to see you cry. And the fact that you like Rindo, but he probably doesn't and was disgusted to even know you. Even when it was supposed to be the other way around.

And the fact that it was Prom day. It was two o'clock in the afternoon when Yuzuha came, bringing her supply of makeup and her dress over to your apartment. In all honesty, you were grateful for it. Because without her make-up, you wouldn't be able to hide your eye-bags. Not on a day where you needed to be beautiful and decent like a princess. Besides, it'd show you moved on from Rindo in a short amount of time.

Right?

You and Yuzuha were finishing up. The both of you did skin-care for an hour before putting on your make-up, which felt like slamming it against your face. But the both of you didn't like heavy make-up. It felt too... well, heavy. And the both of you liked the natural look, anyway.