𝟏𝟖 - ❝SERIOUS CONFESSION.❞

🥴✍️📚 a u t h o r' s n o t e📚✍️🥴

hi!! i'm sorry for the messy output of the recent chapter, as i used my phone for it instead of usually using the laptop. i've fixed it! ngl i'm finally relieved about y/n accepting her feelings here. so please enjoy this chapter if you enjoy the others!!

🌻🌈🎉e n j o y🎉🌈🌻

"𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊 𝐆𝐎𝐃, 𝐇𝐄'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄

"𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊 𝐆𝐎𝐃, 𝐇𝐄'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄."

𝐘𝐔𝐙𝐔𝐇𝐀 𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐅𝐔𝐋𝐋𝐘.

"Agreed," You sighed, but out of relief. You finally got it out of your system. But somehow, the self-consciousness and hollow feeling was still lingering. Why?

You liked Rindo. You knew you loved Rindo, yet you kept denying it.

Until now.

It had finally sunken in, after all those treacherous years of high school with him. Where did it all start, anyway? Out of all the moments with him, that night might've been the one where butterflies were scattered everywhere around your stomach. Some might've gone up your head. But you knew that wasn't the reason why you liked him.

"So, what're you gonna do?" Yuzuha asked. "That would've been the most corny and unappreciated way someone could confess."

"I know Rindo isn't anywhere around here," You rolled your eyes at her. "He's usually somewhere outside the school with his brother considering the time. Maybe beating up his juniors or buying food outside the cafeteria."

"Geez, you're so obsessed with him, you even know his schedule!" Yuzuha laughed.

"No, I don't!" You retorted, hitting the back of her head. "I mean, just after all those years, I guess I completely memorized them without meaning to. Seeing as how I had to scold him all through these years."

"Sure, you keep telling yourself that," Yuzuha winced, rubbing the back of her head as she watched the sophomores play soccer. As soon as she saw the players, she sighed blissfully. "God, I admire how they can do all of that during winter."