𝟏𝟔 - ❝A HORRIBLE TEASE.❞

🥴✍️📚 a u t h o r' s n o t e📚✍️🥴

OKAY SO I SAW THE FANART (while procrastinating) AND THOUGHT IT WAS SUPER CUTE!! this chapter has mentions of s3x, please feel free to skip if you're uncomfy with it!  i hope you enjoy this chapter as compensation for mrs tachibana 2.0 <333

🌻🌈🎉e n j o y🎉🌈🌻

𝐁𝐎𝐓𝐇 𝐎𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐅𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄

𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐄.

You immediately pulled away from Rindo's embrace, embarrassed. It felt like you were so caught up in the moment. Maybe because you actually were. If it had been any other boy, you'd probably kiss them too because of such a sweet gesture. But it wasn't just any boy. It was Rindo, someone you were sure you despised.

Rindo did the same, automatically withdrawing his arms from your waist before looking at the contact number. He had this grimace on his face, irritably answering the phone call before holding it close to his ear.

"What?" Rindo asked, a frown on his face. "Ran-nii, did you seriously just call to ask me that?"

So it was his brother, Ran. He was the one who usually gets the majority of handmade love letters from hopelessly devoted high school girls, even though he continues to reject or ignore them. Rindo got a fair amount too, but he couldn't care less about a girl's heart. Or did he?

"No, I didn't," Rindo said in an annoyed tone. "But I was about to. Thanks for ruining it, by the way. You're the greatest nii-san I've ever known."

The sarcasm was greeted with laughter, all you could hear from Ran's line was incoherent dialogue. Ran continued saying something that made Rindo nod, but it wasn't very genuine as you looked at him.

"Uh-huh," Rindo said. "Yeah, nope. I'm not going to say hello to her for you. You'll embarrass me."

You watched Rindo curiously as he talked to Ran on the phone, alarmed by who Rindo and Ran could be talking about. Was it you? But then again, Ran could be talking about someone completely different, someone Rindo could pass by.