𝟏𝟕 - ❝DECISIVE MIND.❞

🌻🌈🎉e n j o y🎉🌈🌻

🌻🌈🎉e n j o y🎉🌈🌻

"𝐇𝐄𝐘, 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊!"

"𝐇𝐄𝐘, 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊!"

𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐓 𝐊𝐀𝐊𝐔𝐂𝐇𝐎.

"Yeah," Kakucho smiled sweetly at you. "I'm sorry if it was an inconvenience, not having your proper dance partner. Did it all work out?"

"Yup, you could say that," You chuckled nervously, scratching the back of your neck, getting ready with your dancing position with Kakucho.

Now that you've remembered the substitute partner for Kakucho's absence, it felt completely awkward and weird to think about it now.

Because dancing with Rindo felt all different kinds of weird.

It felt unusual, dancing with him. Holding his hands while dancing was slightly bearable since you liked the feeling, but you wouldn't admit that out loud, or even learn to accept it subconsciously. There was an especially peculiar feeling whenever Rindo tightened his grip on your waist, or when his face got closer to yours due to waltzing.

Sometimes, you just have this urge to do... something to him, whenever he does that. But you couldn't put your finger on it, but it did bother you how you couldn't admit it. When in fact, you did know what you wanted. But you didn't want to admit it, no matter what dimension of consciousness you were.

Mrs.Tachibana played the music, the que for you to dance with Kakucho.

"Anything new happened?" Kakucho asked, worried. "Like a new dance step or..?"

'No, nothing new!" You said. "Just the girls on heels is all."

"Really?" Kakucho said, surprised. "Well, 'm glad then. Were you okay with the heels?"

"Yup, I was alright!" You smiled.

"Is it the last day for rehearsal?" Kakucho said, to which you nodded. "It was nice practicing with you. And... who did you get as a substitute? I'm sure they didn't let you dance alone."