𝟏𝟏 - ❝HEEL SHOPPING.❞

🥴✍️📚 a u t h o r' s n o t e📚✍️🥴

this chapter WASN'T planned like usual, so i'm a bit proud of my last-minute creativity here ugyadsuas hope you like it tho <3

🌻🌈🎉e n j o y🎉🌈🌻

"𝐋𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐒, 𝐖𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐇𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐓𝐎𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐖!"

𝐌𝐑𝐒 𝐓𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝐒𝐀𝐈𝐃, 𝐀 𝐌𝐈𝐗 𝐎𝐅 𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒 𝐌𝐔𝐑𝐌𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐃.

Squeals from girls were heard, apparently excited to dance with elevated, delicate heels. They were practically jumping with joy, maybe too impatient to wait for the next day that they'd dance independently while wearing them. Heels were a sacred weapon for girls to make up for their height, even boast that they were taller while wearing them.

On the other hand, certain boys with partners who didn't dance too well groaned. Of course, it was logical for them not to want to have their feet stomped by their sharp ends. It was excruciatingly painful, but there were some masochists who sighed blissfully at the thought of being stepped on.

As for you, you didn't have any opinion on them. As long as Mrs. Tachibana said it, you would comply. Mrs Tachibana then dismisses you, letting you go to the remainder of your classes, and eventually your time to go home.

Unfortunately, you didn't have a pair of heels at home. You didn't think of any occasion to use them. You always thought of asking Yuzuha for a pair when the time came, borrowing them for a short period of time to save money. You started a phone call with Yuzuha to borrow a pair when you came home to your apartment, but..

"No." Yuzuha grinned over the phone.

"What do you mean 'no'?" You said, a frown on your face. "I'll just borrow them for a teeny tiny while!"

"Y/N, you're being such a cheapskate," Yuzuha said, making your cheeks burn. "It feels good to buy your own pair of heels by yourself. Do it. Trust me. I know you have the money for it, you bought all that food for crying out loud."