Mafia's Angel. 22

Start from the beginning

"Please spray the car perfume". Mew said with the teasing grin. Pete blushed but he did sprayed the car perfume.

"Am sorry Master. Shall i take other car"? Derek was feeling guilty of doing it in Mew's car.

"No. Its okay. As long as it has no proof of your activities. Talking about it. How does it feel in the close space eh"? Mew winked sitting in the back seat.

Derek was seriously about to appologise again but huffed to hear Mew laughing amused.

"Better than doing in the Limo". Derek retorted and without feeling bad, Mew laughed even more. He surely enjoyed teasing them both.

"Am happy for both of you". Mew patted their shoulders.

"Thank you Master". Derek said sincerely. Pete nodded too.

"Hmmm. Its okay D. Now Pete drive fast so that we both can do our business". Mew leaned back.

"Business? Any meeting Master"? Derek was concerned. Did he miss any details?

"Yeah. I heard someone saying that he isnt satisfied with just one time". How Pete wished to dig a hole and hide himself. He looked at Derek to support him but glared because Derek had paired up with his Master at the end.

Cheaters!!!! He knew he would bite back once they were alone. For now he could only blush.

************

"Mew we need to go". Tae said as soon as Mew entered the office. He didnt ask any question but went to the ensuit room to get ready.

Tae didnt have to wait much when Mew came out dressed in his jeans, shirt and jacket. Wearing his holsters.

"Lets go". Tae signalled him and they rushed to Tae's jeep parked in the basement.

"We have to be swift. Attack and finish. No interrogation, no delay. I need their office to be covered, for any proof, any documents. Make sure to track down all safe. Hidden or not. I need it explored like a needle in hay stack. Clear"? Tae commanded everyone and every nodded a yes.

"Max, i want you to trace their ammunition with Tul. Destroy everything. Keep the blueprints okay. Tul, all drugs need to be burned and i know you know how to sniff the money eh". Tae turned to Tul who winked. It was no doubt they had best skills in breaking the system of any firm or organization.

"Mew stay with me. We have to work in the Office. Once i signal all, the whole building should be turned into dust and ashes. Am i clear". Tae roared.

"Roger Boss". The parking was echoed with the voices of the men.

"Move".
************

The whole operation took 7 hours. 7 deadly hours. They had pretty quick covered the building, locking everyone inside for the team to clear the mess, while the guards outside were busy planting the detoriders and time bombs.

There were more than 300 people inside, that were sliced  down by Tae's men while Tae was busy in the office with Mew. And as they worked together, they found out a huge safe hidden behind the wall. Just like a bank locker.

"That fucking little shit". Tae spatted. They quickly sum it all and reached outside, once every living being was killed smoothly.

Tul grinned showing Tae 5 bags of foreign currency that Tae signalled him to bring in the office.

"You okay Bub"? He turned to Mew as they sat in the  Jeep.

"Am good Phi as long as its you with me". He leaned his head on Tae's shoulder.