❄Pumpkin Spice Family Headcanons🎃

requested by SunnyDSoda IM SO SORRY THIS TOOK FOREVER BESTIE HHH

this is Sunny's AU of Sinister x Frost Spirit and they have mf 7 kids, most Towers

this isnt any of my official hc stuff, this is my headcanons of this silly silly AU

<><><>

× Frost Spirit x Lord Sinister

× they have one child they actually made, Jaxe (Eclipse Event), who is also their only Titan child

× they have six Tower children consisting of;

- Sledger
- Frost Minigunner
- Frost Ranger
- Frost Commander
- Frost Pyromancer
- Toxic Gunner

× Frost Spirit kept the Frost Towers up in his bird nest in his tree.

× Sinister is fucking fat so he lives in a log cabin next to said tree with Jaxe and Toxic Gunner.

× Frost Spirit is very protective of the Frost Towers, he doesn't even let Sinister see them most of the time.

× Frost Spirit treats the Frost Towers as if they were chicks. He preens them and loafs on them like any mother bird would do.

× The Frost Towers each have their own special ice ability thanks to being in the freezing elements. Thanks, nature!

× The Frost Towers were fed raw fish growing up. They're accustomed to it and can withstand the salmonella. They still prefer their dinners being raw than cooked.

× Sinister made the trips to get Toxic Gunner milk every week when he was little. He'd be damned if he let his youngest son be a fish sipper.

× Jaxe hates all his siblings with a burning passion except for Toxic Gunner, he loves his little brother Toxic Gunner very much so.

× The Frost Towers know how to speak bird thanks to Frost Spirit! They will insult you while making pigeon noises.

× After outgrowing the nest, the Frost Towers move into Sinister's cabin and bunk with Jaxe while Toxic Gunner gets his own room. Favoritism.

× The Frost Towers spit on Jaxe as a game.

× Toxic Gunner cooks for his family even if his Frosty Siblings are slobs who only eat slimey, raw fish.

× Jaxe has leaves on his head up until he turns into a teen where they start to dry and turn brittle. Balding.

× Frost Spirit is always looking for more babies to raise. He'll start straight up kidnapping if he gets desperate enough.

× Sinister is not all that excited about racking up children on his 'raised list.'

× Jaxe leaves first after being offered the job as Umbra's (his aunt) minion after a half frozen Pike came to give him the offer. He still regrets leaving Toxic Gunner to work for a no titty flat ass hoe.

× The other six find out about Towers recruiting other Towers to fight zombies. They want to leave home too so they take up on the offer.

× Toxic Gunner was training to be a minigunner until that was dramatically changed.

× Frost Spirit is still looking for more babies to snatch.

might update headcanon chapters whenever i get ideas ahehe, i hopr you enjoyed! gonna make toxic gunner headcanons next