Chapter 11

Alex woke chained to a wall. His legs and hands were chained to the wall. He was in the room he saw from before. He lifted his head to look around the room. There was nothing in the room. Alex became bored really easily. After awhile John walked in. He looked mad. He slapped Alex crossed the face.

"I let you come into my home and this how you treat your family by trying to escape." John said. Alex looked into his eyes.

"I was forced to come here. Your not my family. You don't care about me. A family is suppose to be caring. I don't see any of that." Alex said with venom in his words. He punched Alex in the gut.

"We do care about you. It's your own fault." John said.

"No... It's not. You left me and then Ian died. I was alone. Right now I rather be in Scorpia's hands." John kicked Alex's bad legs. Alex girded his teeth. John left the room leaving Alex alone. Alex's leg got better and he laid down on the ground. His chains were long enough to let him lay comfortably on the ground. He closed his eyes and he let darkness engulf him.

*****

Steve had been awake for 24 hours now and he had to get some sleep. They had not found anything on where Alex was. Danny went over to Steve.

"You should go get some sleep." Danny said.

"We have to find him first them I'll sleep." The his phone rang and he answered it because it might be something on Alex. When he answered it he heard a women's voice.

"A friend gave me your number. He said that if something happen to Alex that I should call you." She said.

"Alex? You mean Alex Rider." Steve asked.

"Yes. My husband started beating him up. I will give you the address come quickly. I will meet you at the front door." She said and then hung up. Steve got a text and he knew where it was and they called Kono and Chin. Steve started driving really fast to the place and they hope that Alex was alright.

*****

John went back into see Alex. John woke him up and started interrogating Alex.

"Why are you here in Hawaii?" He asked Alex. Alex did not say anything.

"Leave me alone." That's all Alex said for the who time John interrogated Alex. Alex got punched several time for not answering john's questions. In the end Alex was all bruised and bleed from the face.

"Your really stubborn." John said. "Stand up." John said. Alex did as he was told. Then john swooped Alex's feet from under neath him. Alex feel to ground. Both of them heard a sickening crack of one of Alex's arms being dislocated. Alex still gritted his teeth. John knelled beside him.

"Your a horrible father." Alex said. Alex didn't move from where he was. After awhile John got up and left the room. Alex laid on the floor trying not to pass out from the pain. It was working so far. Then Alex heard guns got off. John ran in. He was really angry now. He picked Alex up by the neck and pinned him against the way. John's hand went tighter around Alex's neck making it harder for Alex to breath.

"You called Five-0, how?" John asked. Alex could not answer cause he could not breath. The gun fire got closer to them. John took out his gun and pointed it at Alex. Alex was about to lose consciousness when Yassen walked into the room. Yassen shot John in the back making him have a slow death. Alex dropped to the floor with John. Alex was coughing and trying to breath. Alex saw John aim the gun at Yassen.

"Yassen!" Alex knocked Yassen out of the way but Alex got shot in the neck.

"You were right Rider. I'm not your father." John died after his last words. Yassen put a cloth on Alex's neck trying to stop the bleeding. Five-0 walked in and saw the scene.

"Hands up Yassen!" Steve yelled.

"I can't. If I remove my hands Alex will die of blood loss." Yassen said not moving.

"We need a medic right now!" Steve yelled to Danny. He ran outside. Steve ran to Alex to help Yassen. "Let me help." He grabbed more cloth and helped press it against Alex's throat. A medic came in and they loaded Alex on to a stretcher and rushed him to the hospital. They got him into surgery and they let Yassen wait with them. Steve was not going to arrest him since he did save Alex but he still has to pay for killing the women. Danny walked into the waiting room.

"How's he doing?" He asked Steve.

"Still in surgery." Steve said. Danny sat next to Steve.

"You should go get some sleep. I will call you when he gets out." Danny said. Steve nodded and left. Yassen was still waiting with Danny. Then a women walked in and sat next to Yassen they talked quietly. Danny could not hear them.

"How's he?" Helen asked Yassen.

"Still in surgery. John's dead. He said he was not Alex's father." Yassen said. Helen bit her lip.

"Well we are imposters of them. They really did die. Scorpia wanted to keep an eye on him which did not work out well. I truly care for Alex." She said. Yassen nodded.

"You can wait with me for now." Yassen said to Helen and they waited for the doctor to come out with good news.