Chapter 8

They arrived at the house of the man on the beach. The women's name was Karen Mitchell. She was in her 30's and had brown hair and brown eyes. Once they went up to the steps Steve knocked on the door and she came to the door.

"Mrs. Mitchell. I'm and Steve. Were with five-0 and we have some bad news." She let them in and had them all sit on the couch but Alex stayed standing. "We are sorry to inform you that your husband was found dead this morning." Steve said. The women was not fazed by it.

"He worked with some dangerous people. I knew it would happen sooner or later." She said with no hint of he being sad.

"Who might want to hurt him?" Danny asked.

"Well just about every single government." She said.

"Okay. What did your husband do?" Steve said. Alex was pacing a little.

"I'm not sure." She was liying. Alex knew it because she was not sitting still and she would not look at Steve. Alex did not say anything.

"If there is anything you can think of let us know." Steve handed her his card. They left the house and went back to HQ. When they walked in Kono and Chin were there.

"Steve, Max found something in the body." Chin said. They showed picture of something that was clear. Alex knew what it was right away.

"A diamond." Alex said. Chin looked at him.

"Yes. Max found several of them in his stomach." Chin said.

"So we found the diamonds that we were told about?" Danny said. Alex looked closer at the picture and remembered the text it was millions worth of diamonds.

"No. Scorpia missed a few." Alex said. He looked at the body and saw something that made it all clear. He started to run out of the room.

"Alex where you going?" Steve asked running with Alex. Danny joined them.

"It's the wife. Something was off about her. I know why now. Scorpia would not miss a few diamonds. She knew that he had diamonds with him and she killed him for the diamonds." They got into the car and went really fast back to the house. They put on all of the armor and busted down the door. There was blood on the floor.

"Blood." Danny said. They slowly walked into the room and searched the house. Alex went up stairs while Steve check the rest of the bottom of the house. Danny was in the kitchen when he found Karen with a bullet through her head. "Found her." Danny yelled. Alex checked the last room when he got kicked in the side by a man in all black and a ski mask on. Alex crashed into the wall. He got up quickly to fight back. Steve and Danny heard the noise and ran up stairs. Alex keep hitting the man and blocking his punches then Alex pulled off his mask.

"Yassen?" Alex said. He kicked Alex making his eyes roll into the back of his head. Then Yassen ran. Steve went up to Alex and started shaking him. After a few minutes Alex's eyes opened and he saw Steve looking at him. Alex sat up.

"What in the world happen?" Steve asked.

"Some one jumped me." Alex said. He did not say who. Steve knew he was not saying anything else.

"You sure your okay?" Steve asked. 

"I'm fine." Alex said. He got up from the floor and walked down stairs. He knew it was Yassen and that he killed the wife to get the diamonds back. Kono came in with Chin and Max.

"Is everything alright?" She asked.

"Our suspect is dead thanks to a person that we have no idea who it is." Danny said. Alex walked over to the body of the women.

"We know she did it so I think the case is done. Don't you think so Alex?" Kono asked. He looked over the body one more time.

"Yea sounds about right. Scorpia killed her cause they knew that she took the diamonds and they took them back so case closed." Alex said. Max packed up the body and the team went to lunch at  Kamekona's shrimp truck. They all sat down and had some shrimp. 

"So Alex. What crazy adventures have you been on?" Kamekona asked. Alex looked at him.

"Classified... But I can make exceptions." Alex said smiling. Kamekona sat down next Kono.

"Yes I love spy stories." He said. They all went a little closer to Alex. He started telling them about his first mission with Stormbreaker. By the time he was done they all looked at him like that never happen.

"It all happen. That was my first mission ever." Alex said. They heard a scream and there was a man with a ski mask on. He had a women in his arms with a gun pointed at her. Alex knew who it probably was but he did not say anything.

"Give me the boy or I will kill her." He said with an american accent. Alex for sure knew who it was. Alex stood up and started walking over there with his hands up. The five-0 task force was telling him not to do it but he went closer.

"You got me now let her go." Alex said. The man tensed up as he saw that the task force had there guns up pointed at him.

"Lower your guns or I will kill her and the boy." He said. They all stopped moving. They did not lower there gun so he shot the women in the head. Alex saw it happen and the man grabbed Alex and started walking to his car. He shoved Alex into the car and drove off with him. This time the car was locked. 

"Yassen let me go." Alex said. He took of his mask and continued driving. Alex tried to open the door.

"If you don't stop moving I will knock you out. I don't like doing that Alex." Yassen said. Alex stopped.

"You can't kidnap me Yassen. I have to go back." Alex said.

"Your father wants to see you." That's all he said.

"I don't care Yassen. My father is dead to me so let me out or I will kick this door." Alex threaten. Then Yassen pulled out a dart and stuck it in his shoulder. Alex's eyes slowly closed and he slumped in the chair. Yassen looked at Alex and regretted what he did.