Chapter 1

Alex was sitting in a beach chair at a hotel in Hawaii. Had had a shirt on with sunglasses. People would look at him weird cause he had his shirt on. He had his reasons though. He did nit want to show off his scars. From years of being a spy and a SAS soldier. After awhile he got up and started to walk back into the hotel when a body landed right in front of him. Everyone was screaming. All Alex did was observe and calculate where the body was dropped from.

*****

Steve McGarrett was hiking in the forest when he gotten a call. "McGarrett... On my way." He ran to his truck and drove to a Hotel on the edge of the beach. All he heard was the address and that there was body and witness to it falling from the hotel. Once he arrived there his partner Danny Williams. Also the rest of his team was there as well. Max was there looking at the body. Kono was talking to a boy that saw what happen. McGarrett saw his face and was thinking that he was not fazed by a dead body dropping in front of him. He walked over to the boy to talk to him. Danny went with him.

"What's your name kid?" McGarrett said. The kid was blond and had brown eyes.

"Alex." He looked up at him. He was looking down at the ground. They both where about the same height.

"Full name please." Danny said. He looked at Danny almost annoyed. He put his hands in his pants. He was wearing blue jeans and a black shirt.

"Why should I?" He said with his British accent much more present.

"Cause I said so and you could be a illegal immigrant." Danny said. Steve step in.

"Take it easy Danny. He's been through a lot." Steve said. "Now your full name please. We need to contact you if we need more on what happen."

"Alex Smith." He said, Kono wrote it down. "Just to let you know she looks to be married and looked like she was strangled and then thrown off one of the balconies of the Hotel." Danny was having a hard time at how a teenager knew that. Steve asked before Danny could.

"How do you know that?" Alex shrugged.

"Simply looking at the body as it fell right in front of me. You could see the there is a white band a long her finger. Suggesting that she had a ring on and by the looks of it, it's missing so it must be worth something. Also there is a red line along her neck almost shaped like a thin piece of fiber. There's more but I won't say." Alex said. Kono wrote down something and Max came over.

"He's right." Max said. Danny turned Alex around.

"Your under arrest." Danny started to put cuffs on Alex's hands.

"I wouldn't do that." Alex said.

"Why cause you have a lawyer." Danny said. Then Danny put on the last cuff on his hand. Next thing was that the cuffs were on the floor.

"No. I can do that. I will go willingly, trust me." Alex turned around. Steve was impressed. Alex bent down and handed Danny his cuffs back.

"How old are you?" Steve asked.

"16. On R&R from SAS." Max started to put the women's body into the car.

"He's coming with us." Steve said. They headed to Steve's Truck while Danny got his car. "So Alex. What's your really name?" Alex was scared. How did he know? Steve keep driving.

"How did you know?" Steve started to drive fast.

"Cause they way you looked at the scene you must be under cover and really a last name as Smith. I mean come on." Before Alex knew it they were at Five-0's head quarters. Steve started to point to an office. "Go in there for now Alex." Alex walked in there and sat down. Danny was just walking in.

"You drive too fast Steve." Danny said as he came in.

"The kid didn't mind." Steve said.

"Well of course not, he's a kid." Danny said and then looked at the screen. "What do you got for us Kono, on Alex and the women." Kono pulled up a picture of the women.

"This is Irene P. Lewis. Currently married to James Lewis. She live in Colorado but is on a business trip." Kono said.

"What about Alex?" Steve said.

"Nothing. He's a ghost." Kono said. Steve went into the office and brought Alex out. Danny went up to him.

"How is it your a ghost in the system kid?" Danny said crossing his arms.

"Cause one I'm under cover and two I'm a MI6 agent or was." Alex said. His British accent full blown.

"Hey, whats your really name?" Kono asked.

"Alex Rider. Yours?" He said walking over to shake her hand.

"Kono." She typed in his name. All his case popped up. "Wow. How old are you again?"

"16. Most of those case were when I was 14." He said almost not wanting to look at the files. One of them still haunts him. Danny went closer to Alex.

"Your telling us that you are a teenage spy." Alex nodded.

"Can I leave now?" He asked looking mainly at Steve. Danny answered before Steve did.

"No. We have questions." Steve's phone rang. He answered it.

"McGarrett... Yes Governor. I will bring him now." He hung up the phone. "Governor wants to see Alex and us. Now." They all headed out including Kono.

"Alex your with me." She said to Alex. He followed her to her little red car and drove behind Steve. As Steve drove faster so did Kono. Alex felt like he was in a race car. They came up to a Government building and they all parked. They all got out. Steve went first into the build followed by Alex then Kono and Danny last. Steve knocked on a door.

"Come in." Steve opened the door to the Governor. Alex felt weird cause last time he talk to a Government official it was a warning for him and they also want him to for them a lot of the time as well.

"Governor." Steve greeted a dark man. He stand up and put his hand out to Alex.

"Nice to meet you Alex Rider. Heard a lot about you." Alex shook his hand.

"Hopefully good." He chuckled.

"Yes all of them are good. I see that you meet most of Five-0 task force. Hopefully you will help them on there case." He said as he sat down.

"Of course Sir." Alex said being polite.

"Good. Keep a good eye on this boy. His really good at his job." They all left. They headed back to HQ and looked at the case more. There was Chin Ho Kelly in the office.

"Where have you guys been?" He said as they walked in. Steve walked up to him with Alex beside him.

"Chin this is Alex Rider. He's going to be working with us." They hook hands and nodded. Chin then looked closer at Alex.

"Isn't he a little too young to be an agent." He said jokingly.

"He is." Steve said. Danny came up behind them.

"How is it that a teenager got into this type of business?" Alex turned around to tell Danny but he decided against it and just said a word.

"Forced." That's all he said. He said it with no emotion and cold eyes. Danny back off.

"Okay well our vic was here for a business meeting which took places a few minutes before she died. Also there looks to have been a struggled in her hotel room." Chin said showing some pictures. Her hotel room looked to have been trashed.

"What company was she with?" Steve asked. Chin tapped a few times and came up a one word that made Alex remember what happen last time he went up against them.

"A company called Scorpia." Chin said and Alex stiffened up. Everyone saw the horror in his eyes. All Alex did was stare at the name.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Exciting let me know what you guys and gales think. Vote and comment plz. I always love to here your opinions.