Chapter 9

TW:cussing,Mentions of death,Mentions of sex,Suggestive
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Steve." Someone said shaking my arm a little. I opened my eyes to see nat she looked sad. "I think you might want to come to see this." I rubbed my eyes and followed her out of the room. I had a raging headache and could barely walk but it sounded important so I sucked it up following her to the care center that's when I saw the scene. Everyone was crying or looked incredibly sad and surrounded a bed in the middle of the floor. I sped up pushing through the doors. "Is everything okay? Did something happen?" Everyone looked at me then at Bruce before scurrying away to god knows where. "Steve just take it easy okay?" Bruce said in a calm voice standing in front of the bed. "What is it? Bruce move." I stormed up to bed pushing him out the way my jaw dropped when I saw Y/N my Y/N's lifeless body laying on the bed. I looked at Bruce tears in my eyes. "Tell me she's alive. You can save her right." I saw Bruce start to tear up shaking his head slightly before walking away. "I'm sorry Steve." He said before leaving the room. I dropped to the floor sobbing with her small hand in mine. "I'm sorry Y/N it's all my fault I didn't find you in time." I sat there crying until someone told me they had to take her.

     Weeks passed and it was the day of her funeral. All it's been is tears, pain, and sorrow I was just waiting for her to come through the door with the sweet smile she gives every time she sees me or her sweet lips that constantly found their way to mine. I looked at the suit trying to hold my tears back. The only time I want to see myself in a suit like this was at our wedding. "Steve it's time to go," Nat said softly knocking on the open door she's been sweet to me and helping me cope with the entire thing. I nodded buttoning up one of the buttons before following her down the stairs. We loaded up the car driving to the venue.

     I stood outside the venue crying already the funeral hadn't even started. I stared off into the sky thinking about her. "I don't want it to be fake anymore I love you Steve." I kept replaying the night in my head when I felt a pay on my shoulder I looked over to see Sam. "It's time." He said giving me a smile before walking back inside. I took a few deep breaths before walking inside. (Guys I've only been to one funeral so this might be really wrong but work with me) I sat down in the front as the music stopped and people said a few words for her like 'She died too early.' Or 'She was a kind soul.' I was staring at the casket until I heard "I would now like to bring up her favorite person Steve Rogers she loved you with her whole heart." I got up slowly walking to the stand. "Hi I'm Steve I am Y/N's boyfriend and I say am because I will always belong to her. My gorgeous Y/N the only person I've loved like this. She wasn't just a nice person she was a complete badass which is one of the things I loved about her she impressed me without even trying-," I felt tears rush down my face. "I'm sorry just give me a second." I took a few deep breaths before looking back at everyone. "She never cared what happened or how bad it hurt she would never show it and she could completely destroy anyone with straight ease not only that but she was beautiful and always put herself first. She is the best person I ever met and I can't wait to see her again. Thank you." I said slowly walking off the stage claps could be heard scattered around the room. Soon the funeral was over and I was the only one sitting there still. "I think your speech was beautiful." An unfamiliar voice said making me turn around. "I'm sorry do I know you?" She sat next to me smiling. "How rude of me I'm Rose nice to meet you Steve me and Y/N we're really close but had a fall out a few years back." She put her hand out and a shook it giving her a small grin.

As the weeks went by me and Rose got closer she was so sweet and very beautiful. "Hey, Steve." She walked into my room and I smiled at her sitting up in the bed. "Sorry to come in like this but I got a sudden burst of confidence and I thought maybe I should tell you I like you a lot and I understand if—," I cut her off by kissing her and it got more intense until I ended up fucking her.