Chapter 1

TW:Cussing/Mentions of SH/Fighting/Cheating/Arguing
Hi so this is my first chapter so sorry if it's really bad LMFAO anyways this is my first book about marvel I put on here so yea.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I love you buck.." You see a slight smile spread across his face. "I love you t-," before he can finish his sentence someone starts making gagging noises behind him. He turns around and you look up to see your bestfriend Tony standing by the door. "You're both absolutely disgusting get a room." He says still gagging. You roll your eyes before look at him with a annoyed look. "You're in our room stupid." You hissed at him before he stood up and looked around. "Oh yea. Come downstairs, we have a mission." He says and before either of you could reply he walked out slamming the door behind him. You groaned flopping back down on the bed, wrapping your arms around Bucky's neck. "I don't want to go, I want to stay here with you." You pouted a little getting a soft chuckle as a reply. "You're so beautiful." Bucky said licking his lips and pulling you closer. You gave him a cheeky smile before replying with a soft "I know" and rolling over, forcing yourself out of the bed. You practically ran to the bathroom, shutting and locking the door. "Awh cmon doll that time it wasn't even fair!" You hear Bucky outside the door giggling a little. "You snooze you lose." You heard him sigh and walk away from the door as you turned on the shower stripping yourself of your clothes. You looked in the mirror seeing all your cuts had healed up, you smiled at how pretty you looked. Bucky had been making you so happy to the point you hadn't even thought about any type of self harming. You smiled more as the words "I think you're gorgeous Y/N" echoed through your head in his voice. The avengers taking you in had already made you pretty happy then becoming best friends with Tony and Natasha was like adding sprinkles to your ice cream, but once Bucky asked you out it was like the cherry on top, you remembered it like it was yesterday.

          "Tony I can't fucking see this isn't funny!" Tony had said he needed help with a project so you agreed and now he left you in the middle of nowhere blindfolded. "I don't even know wh-," You stopped mid sentence when you felt someone put their hand on your face you jumped a little the hand was cold and held your entire cheek with no effort whatsoever. The hand slowly brought down the blindfold and once your eyes adjusted to the light all you saw was Bucky's beautiful blue eyes. You felt your cheeks heating up a bit and your heart beating faster then normal. Truth be told you had the hugest crush on Bucky but you never told him because you were too scared. You looked away, looking at your surroundings. You were in the middle of a giant field, the only light source being candles and fairy lights. "Buck where are we?" Silence. He hadn't said one word since you've been here, he instead put two fingers on your chin making you look at him. "Don't focus on that look at me." He wrapped his other arm around your waist pulling you closer if that was even possible. You slightly shivered at the cold metal making contact with your skin but ignored it you were too focused on Bucky who was blushing like crazy. "Y/N I've liked you a very long time so please say yes." You were confused on what was happening right now, you couldn't even wipe the shock off your face. "Y/N Y/L/N will you go out with me?" You immediately screamed yes..maybe a little too fast making Bucky chuckle he slowly leaned in looking at you for approval you nodded and he kissed you sending butterflies through your stomach, he was such a good kisser. You kissed back slowly pulling away when you started hearing claps from behind you. You turned to see all the avengers you weren't really surprised until you saw the tall golden haired god standing in the back. You left Bucky's grasp running to him and pulling him into your embrace. "THOR YOURE BACK!" you screamed as he lifted you. "Lady Y/N I missed you too but this isn't about us." He said putting you down. Thor's family basically adopted you once your parents got killed by frost giants so you thought of Thor as your big brother ever since and you two would hang out everyday until he became busy keeping everything in check so you barely saw him the night was already amazing but that made it amazing times ten. You realized his words and turned around running back into your new boyfriends arms. "Alright enough of this corny shit clean this up and you-," Tony pointed at you making you jump a little. "Come with me I actually need your help with an experiment now." You quickly kissed Bucky's cheek running after Tony.

       You smiled at the memory turning the shower off and stepping out wrapping a towel around your body. You quickly got dressed putting on some mascara and lip gloss. You zipped your suit up and walked downstairs Bucky following close behind you. "Finally you guys take forever." Natasha said jokingly. "Bitch shut up." You replied rolling your eyes. You both laughed sitting on the couch everyone was already there and Steve stood up walking over to the board. "There's a new found Hydra base that is said to be experimenting on humans our mission is to destroy it." You guys started breaking up into groups before you could even look at Bucky he was already paired with Natasha which was weird because usually you guys are partners. You brushed it off and paired up with Tony he spun you around looking at the new suit. "It looks amazing on you." You both started giggling as you muttered a small thank you. "Tony stop hitting on my girl you asshole!" Bucky yelled making you both turn to look at him before you could even say anything Bucky had already pushed you out the way shoving Tony. "Guys we don't have time for this." Sam said with a sigh. "Dude what are you talking about!?" Tony said shoving him back. Natasha walked up. "You always do that when Y/N is with you knowing she's dating Buck that's so fucked up Tony." She said giving him a death stare. "Almost as fucked up as you being her 'bestfriend' and fucking her boyfriend Romanoff?" He said sarcastically putting up air quotes when he said bestfriend. It got silent and you stood up slowly rage in your eyes. "What the fuck did you just say?" You said slowly but no one said anything. You stood in front of Tony who had fear all over his face. "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY TONY!?" You said gripping his shirt tightly. It was still silent you turned around looking at Bucky and Natasha. "Is it true?" You said with tears in your eyes. "Y/N I can exp-," before she could even finish you knocked her to the ground hitting her repeatedly. "Y/N STOP." Bucky pulled you off while everyone else just stood there looking at each other meanwhile Natasha was knocked out on the floor. You snatched away from his grip looking at him. "You're fucking dead to me get all your shit and get the fuck out of my room." You began to walk away but came back slapping the shit out of him. You walked away getting on the quinjet.

          Everyone else got on Bucky carrying Natasha you rolled your eyes turned around sitting in silence. You couldn't help but cry but quickly wiped every tear that fell away.