Chapter 3

TW: Cussing, Drug usage
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When you woke up you were met with a blinding light all you heard was a voice screaming "SHE'S AWAKE." And a bunch of feet running towards you. "Out of my way." You recognized that voice even in your sleep. "Thor?" You said your mouth dry you looked over to see him. He was crying..a lot it looked like he had been crying for a long time his face was red, his eyes were puffy and he had snot running down his nose. You also saw heavy eye bags he hadn't slept in a while. "Where am I?" You questioned hearing someone clear their throat you looked over to see Bruce. "You're in the towers care center." You sat up to see everyone they were either standing around you with a concerned look or sleep. Bruce pointed over to Steve who had been sleeping in the chair by your bed. "He found you and immediately brought you here." You looked over at Steve then back to Bruce. "How long have I been out for?" He looked a little sad. "You've been in and out for the past three days." Before you could say anything else Thor grabbed your hand. "Lady Y/N why did you do this to yourself." Tony put his hand on your leg making you turn to him he hadn't slept either he looked scared, confused, and concerned most of all traumatized. "Y/N I'm so sorry." That is the only thing he said you felt tears start to roll down your cheeks until it turned into a full-on sob and everyone awake hugged you.

"Y/N?" Steve slowly opened the door walking into your room he held a glass of water in one hand searching the room for you. He noticed the closed bathroom door and sighed sitting on the bed. He placed the glass of water on your nightstand noticing you had moved the picture of you and Bucky. It had been replaced with the picture of you, him, and Tony that you took on Christmas you had been wearing Captain America pajamas as Tony wore yours and he was wearing Iron Man ones. You all had been matching it was Tony's idea and yours to take a picture. You all looked so happy. He noticed you had been taking a long time and he didn't hear any movement he got up grabbed the water and walked to the door. "N/N?" He said knocking on the door. "N/N I'm coming in!" He opened the door immediately dropping the glass when he saw the scene. He quickly picked you up bridal style running through the hallway. " BRUCE!!" He screamed slamming on the door. Tony opened his door rubbing his eyes. "Steve why are you yelling at fucking-," he then saw your limp body in his arms running over. "WHAT HAPPENED WHAT DID YOU DO!?" He said angrily examining your body. Bruce opened the door putting on his glasses immediately he saw the scene and grabbed his jacket running to the elevator. "Let's go." They both followed after him. Soon all the avengers were informed and had been down there with you. Once Thor heard the news he immediately came pushing through everyone. "Is she okay? What happened?" He bombarded Bruce with questions demanding answers from him.

Weeks had passed and you stopped eating and had even relapsed. Tony examined you every day to make sure you wouldn't pull a stunt like that again. Bucky and Natasha had been walking around giggling and kissing which made you sick to your stomach they even would flirt over comms when you guys had missions. Tony had decided he was going to throw a big party which you weren't very excited about but if you HAD to go you could at least go looking like a bad bitch. You were in the mall shopping when you saw it. It was a beautiful black spaghetti strap dress and it had long gloves you got it immediately driving back to the tower. You walked into your room and instant anxiety hit you. It had already been cleaned up but you couldn't bring yourself you step into the bathroom. You sighed grabbing your stuff and walking over to Steve's room Tony was already getting stuff ready and so you went to the next best option you wanted to talk to Steve anyway. You knocked on the door waiting. He opened it freezing when he saw you. "Come in." He said with a light smile. "Can I use your bathroom?" You asked stepping into the room he had simply nodded. He was dressed in a black velvet button-up and some black dress pants. As you walked past him you couldn't help but check him out his strong cologne hitting your nose. He must've noticed because you saw a small smirk spread across his face. You turned around closing the doors to the bathroom you quickly got in the shower putting the dress on. You opened the bathroom door signaling Steve to come in as you plugged in the straightener you could feel his eyes on you. You turned around pulling the dress down. "I didn't think the dress was gonna be this short or I would've got a size bigger.. do you think it looks ok?" You asked looking him in his eyes with a small smile. "Uhm yeah I think you- the dress looks beautiful- I mean it looks nice on you- your body..but not in a weird way I'm just trying to say you look nice." Steve stumbled on his words which made you laugh a little as you saw his face turn a light pink color he played with the collar of his shirt. You walked up to him giving him a light kiss on his cheek. "Thank you...I also wanted to thank you for saving me I'm sorry I scared you." His face suddenly got a little more serious. "You did scare me Y/N I don't know what I would've done if I lost you." He moved a strand of hair behind your ear placing a kiss on your forehead. You quickly turned around grabbing the straightener hoping he didn't see the heat running up your neck. It was silent until you looked at him through the mirror. "Steve I wanted to ask you a favor." He looked at you. "Yeah?" He said with a small smile.