"Really? So I won't be lonely anymore!" He celebrated outwardly as the fox in front of him had the same thoughts.

"Now kit, I don't think that the Hokage will allow you to move out. To his knowledge you have a perfectly fine family, so I doubt that he'll allow you to, especially since you're 5. Plus I don't think the villagers would leave you alone even when you're sleeping if they found out where you lived. Even though your house isn't necessarily safe, I think it's the better option."

"You're right, what should I do then? I guess it won't be that bad living like I have been for a little longer." Naruto sighed defeatedly as he frown at the idea of being around his family any longer.

"I know it's hard, but now you have me. And you don't have to be at home much. You can spend most of your time training, which you can do in the forest." Naruto nodded in agreement. " Now kit, I think it's time for you to wake up before someone finds you. It's 5am right now. You're all healed. Since the seal was opened more I was able to heal you quicker."

"Okay, how do I wake up?"

"The same way you changed your mindscape, just imagine yourself back outside."

"Okay, I'll see you later!" Naruto said this as he felt a shift of his surroundings.

Naruto's POV

Just as Kurama said, I found myself in the same spot. I still had blood all over me, and I felt stiff, but I wasn't in any pain.

I put on my clothing that was still beside me. I put them on, which covered some of the blood. There was still some visible on my arms and legs.

Because of this, I used the back alleys to get to the house where my family lived, just in case some one were already awake. The door should still be locked right now since it's so early. I doubt the others have even woken up yet.

I walk to the back of the house and crawl into the window that I left unlocked just for this occasion. I got into my room and decided to take a shower while I still could. I sneaked into the bathroom farthest from my family's rooms, and quietly took took a fast shower.

It took a bit longer then usual because of the crusted, dry blood that was stuck in my hair. As I got out I was able to see some new scars on my chest and back. Most of them were faint because of Kurama, but four were very obvious, the three on my stomach and one near my heart. I traced the one on my chest with my finger tips, feeling the slight raised skin.

"I'm sorry that I couldn't do better, I tried my best to hide the ones that would be easily visible, but I had to focus on the deeper wounds or else you would've died." I could hear the remorse in his voice.

I whispered back to him, "Don't worry Kurama, even if I didn't have scars I wouldn't ever forget what they did to me. I don't mind them anyways, they kind of make me look cool." I chuckled a little bit near the end.

"If you say so. Also, you can just think what you want to say."

"Thanks"

With that, I dried off and went back to my small room. I couldn't really call it a room, it was more like a large closet with a bed and window. Even though my parents were rich, they used all the larger rooms as either play rooms for my older siblings or another useless room for them.

Menma and Mito were twins born about two years before me. They started their first year of academy two months ago.

They started the ninja academy a year later then most because my mom got a new husband and he wanted to bond with his new children before they started school. (So they're in the same class as Lee, Neji, and Tenten). I'll most likely start next year if Jiji allows it.