"George.. don't be afraid to be yourself around me- we've been friends for years!" Dream hugged George tightly, smiling.
"I don't mind if you become more cuddly... that means I get to spend more time with you."

"So- I haven't been over pushing your boundaries..?" George looked up at Dream, having a soft gaze.

Dream blinked.
"Of course not you fucking idiot." He shook his head, trying not to laugh.
"I've been wanting you to be more cuddly but I didn't want to push you away by asking more from you."

"So- I can do anything in are relationship? Like- hugs- cuddles- spending time together whenever I want-... maybe...kissing-" George muttered the last bit to himself, still embarrassed.

Dream tilted George's chin up, humming.
"Of course." He smiled.
"And definitely the last one~"

George face turned bright red, his tail fluffing up slightly out of happiness.

"And id like to do the last one now, if that's okay." Dream slid his other hand behind George's thigh, squeezing behind his leg.
"Your just to adorable to resist."

George quickly nodded.
"Mhm!" His tail swayed side to side- smiling.
"I don't mind!"

Dream rested his hand on George's cheek, leaning close as he placed a firm kiss on George's lips.

George ears perked up as he began to purr, enjoying this soft kiss.... He's been waiting for this.

Dream chuckled slightly, pulling away from the kiss.. smiling at George's reaction.
"Geez, that made you happy." He rubbed George's cheek softly.

George's tail whipped around happily.
"Yeah.." he cupped his own cheeks happily, fangirling quietly.
"It did.."

Dream cupped George's cheeks and kissed him again, his hands soon sliding down George's side- rest on George's hips

George pressed back faintly into the kiss, purring happily as his tail flailed around.

Dream scooped George up from under his thighs, placing him At the end of the bed.
"Mm." He pressed into the kiss.
"You are a great kisser..." he parted there slips slightly before continuing once more.

George held onto Dream as they continued to make out.. purring like his life depended on it.

Dream leaned over George, continuing to kiss the cat boy... holy shit..
"Jeez Georgie, I didn't know you enjoyed this so much." He parted there lips apart.

George's face burned red, covering his face.
"Shut up!" He mumbled.
"I'm allowed to purr happily."

"Wanna go again." Dream smiled, continuing to tower over George.
"Cause I definitely do."

"Yeah.." George's ears perked up, wanting to kiss Dream again.
"Come here." He pulled dream into another loving kiss.

-

The two continued to make out on the bed, kissing each other passionately.

Dream was towered over George, holding himself up as he continued to make out with the cat boy.

George's tail wrapped around dreams thigh, kissing back passionately.

Dream turned, changing there positions- letting George rest on him as they continued to make out.

George cradled his legs around dreams lap, continuing to kiss Dream.

"Do you guys want some fo-" Sapnap walked into the doorway.
"ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?!" He stared at George as they continued to make out.
"WITH THE DOOR OPEN?!"

"Hm?" Dream pulled away from George calmly, glancing over the brunettes shoulder.
"Yes??"

George's face burned bright red, looking over and seeing Sapnap into the doorway.
"I-" his ears pinned back as he covered his face- looking back at Dream.

"CLOSE THE FUCKING DOOR!" Sapnap stared at the two, he wasn't even shock.. just annoyed.
"I don't want to see my best friends making out!"

Dream shrugged, continuing to let George straddle his lap.
"You should have been expecting it to happen at some point." He put his hands on George's hips.

"YEAH! But it hasn't been A FUCKING WEEK! A FUCKING WEEK!" Sapnap pointed at George.
"I swear.. this week has just been-" he groaned.

"Someone's angry." Dream smirked, continuing to smile.
"Or just jealous."

"No shit, my best friends got together without telling me, slept in my bed, and now is making out without me." Sapnap frowned.. he just wanted to spend time with the homies...

Dream scoffed, sitting up.
"George is my boyfriend." He held George close.
"Not yours sapnap, you have Karl... now get out of here."

"This is sapnapism" Sapnap mumbled, closing the door behind him.
"Have fun fucking." He closed the door.

-

"Now.. where were we?" Dream looked back at George, smirking.
"Now that sapnaps gone."

"Making out." George muttered quietly, looking up at Dream.

Before Dream pressed his lips back on George's- he remembered what Sapnap said.

"You know...That's a good thought actually." Dream glanced down at George.
"Having sex."

George's face turned bright red.
"Wha.." his tail puffed up- his face burning red.

"How about it georgie." Dream lightly cupped George's cheeks with one hand, softly rubbing his cheek.
"Wanna take this a bit further~" he hummed.

George's ears perked up.
"Like-" he felt his stomach flutter, his tail flailing around like a wild animal.

"Would you like to have sex Georgie~" Dream rested his thumb on George's bottom lip.
"It's alright if your not ready.

"But- I'm a freak" George anxiously looked at his tail.
"I don't want you to ruin your first time with me- I'm a weirdo-"

George always thought about relationships in his old apartment.. spending 'time' with someone privately - all the things he cant do.. or wish to do- this is one of the moments he wishes he can but can't do... he's never had sex Nor is he experienced at it.... He can't ruin dreams first time.

"George, your not a freak and I only want to do it with you." Dream looked at George's body, glancing up at down... he was making sure George wasn't uncomfortable at all.
"Your hot as fuck and your simply adorable simply by just how you act- and I am in love with you.. I'm not simply just going to do it with someone else"

"So you don't mind the cat features...?" George held up his tail, smiling.
"It's okay?" The tip of his tail waved around.

"Oh Jesus Christ George, just take your clothes off so we can fuck." Dream smiled, kissing George's cheek... he didn't care for the cat features... as long as he wasn't an actual cat.

But George is more then 75% human.. so it shouldn't matter.

Total word count: 1709