What a bad day to rain

Author: I'll write this chapter... Might contain little of my emotions after what happened recently. Play the music if you want... I don't know.

Techno's Pov(LEGEND that will live on in our memories):

...Today feels odd, not because I was stabbed at my legs by goldilocks, Maybe because july 1(June 31) is odd from my perspective... It feels quite lonely. It feels like the air taste death, every second a man dies, but it's not that, It feels as if a legend pass away but who?

Author: ...Yooo uhm... Spades, I don't know how to tell you this... But uhm...

Techno: just tell me the news.

Author: I don't know how to break this news but... You're idol Technoblade... He passed away recently

Techno: ...you're joking right? I mean I know he was fighting cancer before I died from what I heard, he was in recovery.

Author: ...he died but... He will live on in our hearts.

Techno: I guess nothing last forever.

Author: what a bad day to rain.

Techno: yeah it really is a bad day to rain.

Author: ...you want to watch the video called "so long nerds"?

Techno: yeah sure why not.

Timeskip to 6 painful and lot of crying
Minutes later.

Techno: you know... My brain can't understand how it happened.

Author: yeah me too... I'll let you use youtube to watch Technoblade's videos.

Techno: *silently weep to sleep*

Author: goodnight... Shit this makes me want to cry once more.

Timeskip brought to you by Author
Beating the shit out of people who said
Technoblade deserve cancer.

Day after the event:

Techno: ... Wtf?

Mrs.Hiragi: spade, I'm getting married.

Techno: ...wait who are you going to marry? And why are you dressed in that dress?

Mrs.Hiragi: Gilgamesh gave it to me and said I look like her when blonde, and he proposed to me.

Techno: ...this must be fever dream yes, this is nothing more but an illusion of depression.

Jalter: ...are you really that pathetic that you do a mantra just to keep yourself sane?

Techno: says the same to you roasted pile of flesh.

Jalter: say that to my face and I show you burnt flesh.

Mrs.Hiragi: ahh young love.

Jalter/Techno: ...W h a t

Other room:

Enkidu: never thought the king of heroes will marry a widow.

Gil: ...and never in my entire life would I see you talk shit about my marriage.

Enkidu: touche