Chapter 1

Unknown Location

???: "My lord, there seems to be a quirk awakening in the area, an incredibly powerful one, it seems. Would you like me to retrieve the child for you?"

??: "No, I think. I'll handle this one myself. It's been a while since I've taken such a powerful quirk. I'd like to see its capabilities for myself. ".

???: "As you wish, my lord... All For One." As he bowed down to the mighty symbol of fear.

The man now known as AFO left in search of his target.

The Midoriya Residence

Izuku: "Momma? Can we have Katsudon for supper tonight."

Inko: "Anything you want, sweetie, you know what, why don't you go get some ice cream from the convenience store across the street while I make the food."

Izuku: "Okay, momma." He ran to the door as fast as his little legs would allow him, put his shoes on, and left to go get the dessert.

With AFO

AFO: "I believe this is the right address." He said, standing in front of the Midoriya residence.

He walked up to the door and knocked.
After a few moments, the door opened,

Inko: "Yes, how may I help you?"

It wasn't his target. Meaning he had no use for her.

AFO: "By dying," he said as he shoved his fist through her stomach.

*Crash* The sudden noise cause AFO and the now dying Inko to turn to see Izuku.

Izuku: "M-m-mom-momma," he stuttered in fear as his eyes began filling with tears

Inko: "I-izuku r-run," she warned her son.

AFO: "Alright, that's enough out of you." he removes his hand from her stomach and snaps her neck, effectively killing her.

AFO: "Now, if you could be so kind as to just come here, I'll let you join your mother." He said as if the fact that he just murdered another human being was a joke.

Izuku tried moving. He really did, but it was no use. He was stuck, paralyzed in fear, fear of the villain, this monster.

AFO: "Why do they never listen, *sigh*. I guess I'll have to do this the hard way." he started approaching Izuku with an outstretched hand. But before he could get the power that Izuku seemed to have, he was cut off by a fist to the face.

All Might: "ALL FOR ONE!!!!!, I'VE FINALLY FOUND YOU, I'LL MAKE YOU PAY FOR WHAT YOU DID TO MY MASTER"

FLASHBACK

All might, Gran torino, and the number 1 hero of the time paragon, have been fighting AFO for some time, and it's not looking good.

Paragon: "Gran, do it."

He understood immediately and took off whilst grabbing All might, tears falling from his eyes because of the sacrifice his friend was making.