"Dunno. Felt like it," he said with a passive shrug of his shoulders and it left her mind reeling, sending him an odd expression. He rarely left work early.

"Who are you and what have you done with the Harrison Styles I know?" She quipped before letting out a guffaw. Harrison chuckled under his breath, shaking his head.

"Was gonna see what your plans for lunch were, mon ange. But I can see you're busy," he told her.

"That's very sweet, Mr. Styles," she acknowledged, beaming a smile at him before she leaned in, kissing his lips, "Rain check?"

"Of course, darling. I should have called."

"It's okay. You can come with me if you'd like," she offered with a sweet smile as she took a step back.

"To visit your gran?"

"Mm-hmm. If that is something you can fit into your busy schedule."

"You know," he said as he stepped up to her, hovering his lips near hers before leaving a kiss there, "I'd love to meet your gran."

"You would?" She asked, pushing back to look at him as a surprised expression took over all of her features. Harrison let out a laugh as he watched her.

"You're serious?"

"Quite."

"I-I... yeah, yeah. Of course. Yes, you can come meet her."

"Cat got your tongue, angel?" Harrison teased as a sideways smirk turned up his lips.

"I'm just surprised. Deeply surprised."

"Why is that so surprising?"

"I dunno. I just... I don't know..."

Harrison laughed again, "My gran — the one I made Shepherd's pie with — died when I was ten. And my other gran, I was never close with, so it would be quite nice to meet yours, angel."

"Okay. Okay, yeah," she agreed as a wide, happy smile beamed across her face.

"That pleases you."

"It definitely pleases me," she replied, letting out a little giggle.

"Charmed, darling. I'm quite charmed," he said, leaning in to kiss her again.

"Oh, she's gonna love you," Katherine giggled against his lips, knowing her grandmother was going to swoon over his British accent.

"Is that sarcasm or reality?"

"Oh, it's very much reality. She's going to eat you up," Katherine giggled.

"Well, then. Let's do this, belle fille."

"I just need to grab my purse," she told him as she walked out of the office toward the kitchen.

"Is your gran allowed alcohol at the retirement home?" He asked as he trailed behind her.

"As far as I know, yes. She has her own apartment in the building."

"Brilliant," Harrison said as he made a beeline for the wine room that was located on the other side of the kitchen's pantry.

"You're going to bring her wine?" She asked as she followed him.

"It is her birthday," he said with emphatic enthusiasm in his tone.

"Oh, yes. She is going to fall completely in love with you," Katherine giggled as she stopped in the doorway of the small room to watch him.

"Red or white?" He asked curiously as he scanned the wall of wine.

"She likes reds, mainly."

Harrison nodded before he reached up, plucking a bottle off a shelf.