Chapter 4 - Bestfriend

Start from the beginning

She quickly appologized and smile shyly.

"You're still the same Pie. Your clumsy face was epic! Hahaha.." Fern can't stop laughing after seeing Pie's reactions.

"Well.. I know you miss me. I do it on purpose to make you laugh.." Pie's rolled her eyes.

"So.. when did you arrived here?" Pie asked Fern.

"Just arrived about 2 hours ago. I came here as soon as touched down. I miss you so much Pie.." Fern explain as she hug Pie.

Pie and Fern are bestfriends since in high school. But they seperated as Fern get to further her study abroad.As for Pie, her parents can't afford her to studies overseas.

Since Fern went overseas Pie never meet her till now.Its about 4 years already. But they kept their friendship over the phone and email. Fern is very lucky, she has complete package as an perfect woman. She is beauty with brain and money.

"I miss you too Fern. You don't know how much i need you when i cry all alone.." Pie said with her voice sounds almost she wanna cry.

"Pie, do have any problem? You know you can share it with me. My ears are all yours :) " Fern said as she nodded.

Pie tells her all from the beginning till when she saw Mike cheated on her with her friend. Fern just hear quietly. She knew she need to help Pie.

Pie's never had any relationship with anyone before. Mike was her first. Thats why she gave her all to remain the relationship but Mike were stupid cause he didn't appriciate it..

Fern's POV

Poor Pie.. she seems hurt so much. Maybe cause she don't have anyone to share her problem with so she kept it to herself and its same like hurting herself.

"So..you and Mike now had some hanging relationship right..? Why you need to run away when its not your fault..?" I asked her.

Pie just looked down to her feet and start sobbing.

"Pie.. running away was not a good decision. When you had problem all you need to do is try to face it..have courage Pie.." I continue trying to sooth her.

"I don't have any courage Fern. They both might laugh at me cause I was soooo stupid not realised it from the start.." She looked so sad as tears non stop rolling down her cheek.

My heart sink seeing my bestfriend cry so much like this. You two gonna repay back Mike and her so called friend,Jane!

I need to think an idea how to make Pie realised her value and made Mike regret his action cheating on her.

Pie's POV

Suddenly.. Fern's phone rang.

She excuse herself to answer her phone outside. I can guess shes already had a special someone but she still don't tell me yet. Well its a good news then cause all I know Fern usually don't show any interest in anyone since in high school even man always chasing for her love. Its hard to win her heart. Oooppsss..!! I see shes smiling when talking over her phone. Gotcha!

After couple minutes she come back to her seat.

"Ehemm ehemm.. Is there any special news you forget to tell me?" I started teasing her.

"What news?" She replied but her face started to blush.

At last after I pretend to sulk, she admit that she already had someone special but its kinda complicated to explain to me she said. I don't really mind as long as I know that someone can make my bestfriend happy thats more than enough.

"You drama queen!!" She half yelled as she know that I was only pretending to sulk.

"Well...! Gotcha! Hahahahahaha.." I laughed.

And we laughed together. Thats what bestfriend for right?

"I got a plan!!!" Fern suddenly scream excitedly which make me startled.

"Pie, your graduation on next week right?" She continue asking.

"Yes, its on Monday. I already told you right." I answered.

"Then its pay back time! Just follow my lead okay?" She said with her full of secret face.

"What plan..?" I asked with full of questions air in my mind.

"I tell you later. Hehehe.." she smirked.

"Oohh my driver is here.Gotta go! See you later Pie..!" She hugged me than make her move to her car.

My head still can't think any idea that Fern was thinking..

Naaahh.. Nevermind! I'll talk to her tomorrow.. Now its time to get back to work..!

---------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for the grammar mistakes and misspelling.. :)

If you love my story, don't forget to vote for each chapter or leave comment.

Thank you and have a nice day!! ^_^