Chapter 1: An unfair fate

Start from the beginning

[For those who are interested in the location of the photos in real life, those images are from the Paseo Mall in Pasadena

[For those who are interested in the location of the photos in real life, those images are from the Paseo Mall in Pasadena. It's a seriously beautiful place, so go check it out on google maps because it's amazing :)]

When he arrives at his house, he knocks on the door and a brown woman with blonde hair, green eyes and a lame leg answers "Oh Fabio, what are you doing here this late? *He sees his son* I already said that he was taking too long, I'm very sorry. I always tell him not to come back late and look at him"

"Don't worry dear, I insisted him come up since he's been helping me out again... And trust me, my workers annoy me five times more than him" the man laughs.

"Oh thanks, let me" she tries to go over to pick up her son but almost trips because of her leg. Fabio helps her stay on her feet by insisting on taking the boy "Since you're here, come in, have a drink. As if it were your home"

"I don't wanna interrupt" He spoke as he set the boy down.

"Please accept it..." She told him while looking at him with a sweet face. 

"*chuckle* Okay, let me take care of him, come on wake up boy! Wake up! Wake up!~" The voice and face became more and more distorted as Niko looked at him uneasily. Until little by little he opens his eyes in a kind of armored truck with a strange guy talking to him "Wake up! Boy!...".

"AAAaahh!" Niko jumps awake with one leg chained to a stool in the strange room. "Where am I? What is this place?" He said as he stepped away from the subject "And who are you?!"

"First of all, good morning, second, welcome to a trip to the paradise, these assholes pay" Said the guy with prison clothes although the boy continued with his same clothes, the subject was apparently half crazy