"Wait, you're actually cutting it?!" Rosalie asked surprised and I shrugged my shoulders. "It's just hair. It'll grow back. Besides if it really looks that bad, I can fix it later." I said and proceeded to messily cut off my hair. When I finished I handed Varian back his sword. He still stared at me surprised for a few seconds.

(Short haired readers you're good to read again! 🤗)

"It's time!" Kiera yelled to us and we all nodded. Varian handed me the vial of purple liquid and I took a drink from it. "You ready?" He asked and I smiled. "Ready as I'll ever be, Sapphires." We nodded to each other before going to our places.

Lance and Eugene helped me up onto the fountain and tied me to it. "Make sure it's loose enough for me to get my wings out." I said and they both nodded. From where I was, I was able to watch Varian create a large cloud of fog and it surrounded me.

Third POV:

"Come now, gather around. Behold such a saddening tale." Catalina sang to a group of villagers instantly grabbing their attention as they started following her to the heart of town.

"Come now, leave not behind your handkerchief. It may keep you well." Elizabeth sang to another group of people gesturing them to follow her. The two were able to lead the people of Corona to the heart of town with the large fountain.

"One time, long long ago, there lived a young witch in the land." Catalina sang softly and gestures over towards the fountain where an image of (Y/n) appeared. She was wearing a short sleeved white dress, a black corset, black boots, with a black ribbon holding back her hair with a few strands out to frame her cheeks. The image of her slowly made its way to the center of the town square.

"Ah yes, she came to love a young prince. So the story goes." Elizabeth sang and an image of Varian appeared. He was wearing a flowy white shirt, black pants, and black boots. The image made its way up to the other and they smiled at each other.

"No need for a magic to stop time

"No need for a magic to stop time. No spell can achieve what I feel." Varian and (Y/n) sang and the images of them sang to each other smiling happily. In the background an image of Rosalie appeared peaking out at them. "Love bounding through every hour. Joy lights a new day!" The two sang and the image of Rosalie grimaced before disappearing.

The white fog immediately vanished to reveal (Y/n) tied to the fountain. Her tattered dress surprising everyone at the sudden turn the story had taken.

"Tied me tight to a cross, I look longing at the sky!" (Y/n) sang out looking up. The villagers could hear the distress in her voice as she struggled against the ropes around her.

Varian and Rosalie were behind the crowd now with Elizabeth and Catalina. "Penitence for your crime, penitence and your life!" The four sang towards the witch.

"If I pray who will hear? I am drowning in their cheers!" (Y/n) sang looking down at the fountain beneath her. "Devotion turned to dusty tombs!" Varian, Rosalie, Elizabeth, and Catalina sang moving through the crowd and towards the witch.