CHAPTER 2

Yu's POV: 

I got off the bus and looked at my new school, it was very large for a normal high school, if I had to say something about about the school, it would be that it's about the size of a small town. well of course since it is run by the government and that it'sa boarding school. The goal of this school is to accept students that have potential in being elites in today's society. Although they promise a 100% acceptance rate from all universities , I know that this statement isn't true and the only class to have this privilege is class A. It would be beneficial to me if I graduated from this class, but I don't really care about it either way.

Umm... I suppose you could say that the ceremony was uneventful. The chairman was welcoming us to the school, everyone looked bored. I could see a girl who had a cane in her hand that she probably used to walk observing the room with a smug smile on her face. I continued looking around and my eyes landed on a couple of known characters from the story. I saw Albert who was almost as tall as me, although he had more visible muscle than me. There was also Ryuen, the boy with magenta hair, he had his eyes closed and a cocky smile was plastered  on his face. The both of them would be formidable opponents in the future. (he is greatly underestimating himself without knowing since in the light novel they were shown to be very strong). A few more characters were visible from my position, horikita, hirata, kushida, and ichinose were all present, they each have important roles in the school but they were mainly Ayanokouji's puppets.

Me and ayanokouji may both lack emotions, but we have very diffrent ideologies, while he thinks of people as nothing but tools ready to be used, on the other hand, I just don't care about others, I don't see them as tools or as friends. I hold no feelings towards them, I just see them as equals to each others and as any other mammals.

I slowly opened the door to class 1-D, half the class was already here, they were chatting happily, as they had quickly made friend groups. 

Friends huh... I'm curious to know what feelings having a friend would bring. People say that they feel warmth and happiness when they are close to their loved ones. I do think that experiencing thsese feelings  could be great for me. 

As I stepped in  the classroom, I could see everyone stopped talking and they all stared at me with widened eyes. I can guess that it's because of my size. I think I'm the biggest 15 year old that is that big. Although I would prefer if I hadn't gathered all this attention but I knew it was inevitable. I make my way to my seat, which was at the end of the class right next to the window. This is the seat that that ayanokouji was supposed to get, I wonder what seat he has now? 

After a few seconds, the others got back to what they were doing. I then thought about how I should acquire the 20 million points I needed, I came up with a couple of ideas but they were all cruel. The first one was was going to happen after today's classes, when the 3 senpais will try to extract points from Sudo,  a tall red haired classmate, I will record them and then threaten them into giving me points. Ther other one would be Manabu senpai, horikita' older brother, when she confronts him, he almost hits her but ayanokouji stops him, I would also record him and get points from him. And the final idea I got was getting points from the school itself, since I already know the whole point/money system and battle between classes I could get points in exchange for my silence. The reason why my silence is important is because of I spread this information, the economy of the school would be destroyed since the gouvernment can't spend the extra hundreds of yen on students who didn't lose their class points, since during the first month classes will lose a good part of their class points wich will reduce the government's budget for the school. There should be more ideas like joining clubs but I would rather use my free time for something more important. 

Now then, the rest of my classmates should have arrived and the teacher should be here any minute from now. I glance to my right to see who my seatmate is, it was the mystery girl, she looked quite pissed probably because she wasn;t next to ayanokouji. And I heard her mutter words about luck or something of that kind. I can see that he is seated infront of me, and that to his right is suzune horikita, the black haired, cold hearted girl. Remembering what Carmel told me about making friends, and went towards the blonde haired girl and introduced myself: