"Don't open the door."

Sunghoon raised his eyebrows and after a minute, he finally understood.

"Let's finish the food."

~~

The next day was supposed to be the third day for the task but Haesoo decided to take a day off and stay at home because she knew that, once she met Jay in the building, he would try everything to keep her close. It's better to run away instead of falling for his words again. Haesoo also received a lot of texts from Mr.Jeffery and Ms.Angel, they kept asking her the reason she was absent, but she never replied to any of them. So, she just let her phone ring while watching a movie on Netflix and cooking in the kitchen.

"This is the food delivery." Haesoo raised her eyebrows in confusion. She quickly opened the door, was surprised to see the food delivery. He hand the food to her, and without wasting his time, he bowed to her respectfully before riding his bike away. Haesoo looked at the food in clueless, she then served it to the table and called Sunghoon.

"Did you send me food?"

Sunghoon replied, "No, Haesoo. Did someone send you food again?"

"Yes..."

"Haesoo, I have something to say."

"Yes, Sunghoon?"

"I will lead a surgery with my senior today. It is high-risk surgery. Please wish me luck."

Haesoo gasped, "Do your best, Sunghoon. I'm so proud of you."

"Let's enjoy our time tonight. I will call you when my shift has ended."

"I will wait for your call then."

~~

Jay fixed his eyes on every picture of him and Nami that kept spreading on the internet. The picture of him wearing the jacket on her chest and holding each other's hands received a lot of positive comments from everyone. He read the comment one by one, got so disgusted at how people kept saying how husband material Jay to Nami was. Jay put his phone down, pinched his head in frustration when Haesoo still hasn't come to the company to receive her third task. Once someone knocked on the door, Jay immediately tilted his head and waited for the person to come in.

He fooly thought it was Haesoo.

Nami went into the office,
"SHone and PJS students are on the 3rd floor. Should we greet them and give them a lot of support? The night festival will be held in less than 2 days. They must be so nervous--"

"Just do it by yourself." Jay grabbed his jacket. Without wasting any time, he left his office.
Nami still followed him from behind,

"Jay, my family has already prepared everything for tomorrow. Do you want to take a look at our wedding dress?" Nami grabbed his hand, interlocked it with her. Jay was about to stop her but stopped when everyone watched them. He just let her do what she wants while waiting for the elevator reach to level.

"Do you want to take a look at our wedding auditorium? It's so massive. They decorate it so well."

Again, no response from Jay.

"Jay, I'm asking you."

"Nami, just leave me alone." Jay groaned, immediately got into the elevator as it reaches his level. Before Nami could follow him, he shut the door so fast and left her alone.