11: bruises

"The food is here!"

Jay immediately let go of Haesoo from
his arm. He cleared his throat, trying so hard to avoid his gaze on her because of the awkwardness between them. He brushed his back neck and looked at his friends who suddenly approached the bathroom. Yedam and Jisung gasped, quickly ran to the small table in the room to serve the food. Hyuri took a glance at Sunghoon, slowly held his sleeve as a sign for him to go with her, just leaving Haesoo with Jay.

Sunghoon didn't move even though Hyuri told him to. He stood at the door with his eyes fixed on Haesoo and glance at Jay,

"What are you doing?"

Jay changed the topic, "How did you get into the room?"

Sunghoon didn't reply and asked Jay the same thing. Jay rolled his eyes with his finger pointed at the wound on his forehead. Haesoo didn't even let out any words, just nodding and shaking her head as a response to Sunghoon.

"Move." Jay walked toward the door, asking for Sunghoon to move away as the guy was blocking his way to leave. Sunghoon shut his eyes to hold his jealousy and move away from the door, so Jay could leave the bathroom without pulling another fight with everyone.

"Sunghoon, let's eat with them." Hyuri held Sunghoon's sleeve tighter, trying to drag him toward his friends but he didn't listen to her at all because he was just focusing on Haesoo.

Hyuri bit her lips and sighed,

"Sunghoon, let's go."

She didn't let go of Sunghoon, "Hey, why aren't you listen to me--"

Before she could continue her words, Sunghoon quickly approached Haesoo who almost fell on the slippery floor after jumping off from the bathroom cabinet. Glad that Sunghoon wad quick, he grabbed her by wrapping his wrist around her thighs and shoulder before she could fall on the floor.
Hyuri widened her eyes, screamed in surprise.

Yedam and Jisung quickly approached them after hearing the mess from the bathroom.

Jay didn't care about them at first, but after Haesoo was groaning in pain, he immediately put his food away and ran towards them, pulling Yedam and Jisung away.

"Hey, are you okay?" Hyuri approached Sunghoon when he looks so hurt after falling on the floor with Haesoo on his arm. Sunghoon didn't let go of Haesoo even though she asked him to. He groaned in pain, and carefully fixed his position by leaning his back against the bathroom wall.

Haesoo put her hand on his chest and fixed her eyes on him who was just an inch away from her.

Sunghoon shut his eyes, keep groaning in pain.

"Sunghoon," Haesoo mumbled nervously and put her hand on his cheeks, telling him to open his eyes. Sunghoon opened his eyes and smiled at her. "Are you okay, Haesoo?"

Haesoo sighed, "You should be worried about yourself, Sunghoon."

He finally let go of her from his arm,
"As long as you're good, I shouldn't be worried about myself." He chuckled.

Jay walked away from them and left the room without eating the food that his friends bought for him. Yedam saw him,

"Jay, where are you going to?"

"Vomit." He replied shortly and shut the door loudly causing Yedam and Jisung to be surprised at his sudden behavior.

Hyuri cleared her throat, quickly helped Haesoo by holding her wrist. "Are you okay?"

Haesoo smiled in response. "Thank you, Hyuri."

Sunghoon carefully stood up and groaned when his back was hurting.