13.

Daniella's POV

I sat on the chair beside the hospital bed as I look at her while caressing the back of her hand.

The door opened but I didn't even have the strength to look who it was.

"Hey" I heard Veronica said softly as she sit beside me.

"Hey" came my weak reply as I stare at mama not wanting to take my eyes off her at all.

"Ella you know you have to get some rest"

"And I will once she's awake" I said stubbornly.

"You can't keep torturing yourself like this, none of this is your fault I know how you feel because I feel the same way but not caring for yourself isn't gonna make you feel better and we both know ma wouldn't want this" she said which was all true but I didn't care.

When I said nothing she sighed and rest her head on my shoulder and wrap her arms around my arm.

"Mama" both out head snap to the voice which was from our little sister who stood there with tears in her eyes.

I got up and walk over to her before taking her up and sit in the couch with my arms wrapped protectively around her with her head rested on chest.

"Dani?, is mama gonna wake up back" she whisper as she look up at me through wet lashes.

"Mira ma is a very strong women, she and momma has been through a lot and if she got through those times by fighting she will now, she may not wake up now or today but she will because I know she's fighting her way through"

With a nod she play with the end of my shirt while swinging her legs.

"but what about momma why isn't she here with mama" she ask as she sit up and stare at me curiously.

"Momma isn't in a good condition at the moment"

"ohh ok" I watch as she got up and walk over to Veronica who lift her up and she climbed in the bed and lay beside ma.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Hey" I heard a voice said and I slowly sat up and look up at the person through blurry vision which soon faded and I realized it was my ugly ass sister.

"What?" I ask as I stare up at her annoyed that she woke me up from my sleep.

"I'm leaving it's late and you're coming" she said as she pull me up.

"V-"

"No ella I don't need your excuses I'm full of it already and you need proper rest, now let's go" she said as she walk out and I knew I had to go home, with that I kiss mama's forehead and followed behind roni.

We both exit the hospital and drove home.

As soon as we got home I soaked in some warm water while roni chef up something for us.

I took a shower after before pulling on something light (sweatpants and sports bra) and head downstairs.

I shared the food while she try and find us something to watch.

I took the food to her and sat down as we both started eating and she played the movie.

Of course the house was filled with curse words and loud laughter for the whole night as she curse at the people how stupid they are while I laughed at her.

We both finished eating and turn the tv off then carried our plates and drinks to the kitchen, I did the dishes and she put them away.

We both head up to the rooms, I went to mines and she went to the one she claims is hers.

I got ready for bed then got in and pull the cover over me and stare at the ceiling.

I eventually fell asleep not knowing when but woke up to roni shaking me and telling me to move over for the 5th time, irritated I did and let her lay beside me.

Closing my eyes I felt her cuddle into my side but I did nothing and let her.

I didn't fall asleep the exact time up thinking about the past days and how they are even with momma not being here and ignoring everyone, mira stayed with momma since she didn't like being far from neither of them.

So many thoughts started consuming me I had to just shut my eyes and try to lock them out.

❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃

Short bcs I'm tired 🧍🏽‍♀️

-M