Chapter Twenty-Five- Miranda's Greatest Fear

Start from the beginning

--

“Danielle, his going to die,” Miranda said while looking at the boy in front of her. She didn’t want him to die, but their was only one way to save him and she didn’t have to right to do that to anyone.

“If you want him to live you have to leave,” Miranda said while the bleeding stopped. She looked her sister in the eye and smiled. “Now. Dear sister.”

Miranda looked at her sister and then Jerry. Nodding she gently picked Austin up in her arms, making sure that no one can see her, since she didn’t need her wings being cut off. Her dress was now cut to her knees on the right side and three meters below that on the left. “Meet me where the lovers used to live, before a dangerous thirst got in the way, forcing the lovers to move.” 

“Got it.”

--

“Where is your sister?” Hakan asked. Before Danielle’s clone could answer, something shoot in the air. Hakan looked at the flying female, a small smile on his face. He wouldn’t try to catch her. He already knew her answer, however, he believed that he could still chance her mind and the loss of her human would do that. “I guess I got my answer. Any way… where’s the real you?” 

“So you figured it out?” Danielle asked, her clone fading away. There was no point in wasting her energy keeping the illusion up, but she kept the one around Jerry up. “Didn’t think you’d know about clones.”

“My sister was working on it, before…”

“Before what?”

“Her death.”

--

Miranda looked at the field behind her. She was scared. Point blank and simple, she was scared that someone else was going to be taken away from her. She didn’t want Austin to die, not when her heart felt like it could break just with that thought alone.

“Please be okay,” Miranda whispered as she flew to her mother’s house. Hakan wouldn’t be able to get it, since it was meant to protect ‘Demon Angels’, while Hakan was a ‘Devil Demon’. Her mother also told her that the ‘leader’ didn’t know about the house. “Please Danielle, Jerry. I’ll make sure that Austin lives, but make sure you get to the house.”  

“Idonia’s find another fight!”

“You’re kidding me,” Miranda whispered when she saw the red haired girl. She didn’t have time to play games with a child, not one of Hakan’s anyway. “Piss off or I’ll kill you. Meaning ‘daddy dearest will have to find you.”

“Idonia will kill you.”

--

“You killed your own sister!” Danielle shouted looking at him. “I was told Summer was there when you were seal! My mother was there!”