Chapter Eighteen- Drew's Missing Sons

“Blood sucker.”

Miranda just looked at him. Blood sucker wasn’t her name, so she wouldn’t and won’t answer to. She needed to do something about his bow and arrow.

“Where are you blood sucker!” Drew shouted looking around the forests. When his fingers let go of his weapon, he was shocked and confused.

“Drew.” Miranda said from her tree. Taking control of the man’s motor cortex was easy, finding the section that controlled the fingers, easier.

“Bitch!”

“I’m not dog.”

“Slut!”

“Sill a virgin.”

“Whore.”

“Same as before.”

Drew just looked at her. He loved his sons, but power was better. With power, he was able to protect those precious to him.

“Hate breaking it you… not really.”

“What?”

“You’ve put this world and your sons in dangour.”

“I’ve never put -”

“You almost got Austin killed and you almost killed Jerry, with your own hands.”

“What!” Drew shouted walking away from the girl “I would never hurt Austin or Jerry. Not after my wife and second eldest died.”

“What a lie.”

“Explain now!” 

“The lovely brush around Jerry’s neck,” Miranda told him as she sat down, it wasn’t like the man was going to move any time soon “along with the lovely one on his face. Both of them a shape of a large males hand.”

“That means nothing.”

“Nothing? You hurt my sister’s child and it means nothing.”

“My wife isn’t a bloodsucker.”

“Shows how much you know.”

“My wife’s family isn’t related to you blood suckers.”

“I’ve known Kaitlyn since she was a child.”

“You’re lying.”

“How can you prove that?” Miranda asked cupping her chin with her hands, a smile on her face “you can’t, since you met her when she was twenty-four and you two had Siena and Stephen when she was twenty-six.”