Chapter Twenty Five

Start from the beginning

After Adeline Talia Hale picked herself up and stopped crying.

She was upset that she killed so many people but she couldn't help that now, so she and Rosalie Smith joined Rose's family.

Adeline wasn't proud that she had killed innocent people. She wished she could take it all back... besides stabbing Allison through the stomach with a sword.

Adi smiles at Rosalie's family obviously never having met them.

Rosalie's family was originally witches but when the blonde died with vampire blood in her system, it ensured that she would never do a spell again.

"Okay guys... this is the girl I told you so much about, Adeline" Rose announces. "Lena, these are my parents Scarlett and James, my sister Daisy..." she smiles. "Cole and I have took care of her since she was eleven... she's also a witch... well part witch anyway."

Adeline smiles as Rosie introduces the auburn haired woman.

"Why isn't she waking up" a disoriented voice questions.

"I don't know" another voice states.

Rosalie sighs looking at the tribrid "Lena that's your parents, they're waiting for you to wake up which should be now."

Adi shakes her head "No... I don't wanna leave you" she mutters.

"I'm fine Lena. I'm with my family... you need to be with your family and family and definitely be with your boyfriend Scott... tell Cole I'm waiting for him" the dead vampire demands. "You need to wake up! Wake up Adeline!"

"Wake up Adeline!" Josette Hale shouts.

Adeline gasps awake and notices she tied to a chair.

Adi starts crying not wanting to say goodbye to Rosalie just yet.

"Get me out of this chair" she sobs. "Sub facere tie" the bonds around her wrist break. "Put me back" she demands her mother standing up.

"I can't" Jo informs her daughter.

"Put me back" she exclaims vamp speeding her and her mother to the wall, her eyes glowing a bright yellow as veins travel out from under her eyes.

"I can't Adeline! It was a one time spell that took a lot of power." Jo states.

Adele backs up from her mother hitting to wall to their right and slides down the wall, breaking out into sobs.

"She was there" she sobs. "She was there and she was happy" she smiles. "She should still be here... with Cole and me. But Allison Argent killed her and now she's dead... right?"

Peter Hale nods squatting down in front of his daughter, "she's dead Adi..."

A dark look passes the tribrid's face as she remembers what she did everyday before the brunette died. "You need to find her body... she's gonna wake up." She claims. "I slipped her vampire blood everyday leading up to when I stabbed her..." she tells them. "She gonna wake up and be so confused."

Adeline Talia Hale smirked as she quietly dropped her blood into Allison Argents tea. She had been feeding the brunette her blood knowing she wasn't the huntress to pay for what she did, with her life.

And she would twice...

"I have to find my friends. Now that I'm not with Void, holding him back from killing everyone...  he'll kill everyone." Lynn states standing up wiping her tears.

"You don't have to save everyone Adi" her father insists.

The auburn haired woman shakes her head "but I do, Daddy. Because if I don't save them... who will?" She questions vamp speeding towards Scott's scent.

"Divine move" the Void Nogitsune shouts. "You think you have any moves at all?" He questions in a shout starting to wall towards Lydia Martin and Stiles Stilinski. "You can kill the Oni. But me? Me? I'm a thousand years old. You can't kill me!"

"But we can change you" Lydia exclaims as her and Stiles come to a stop after Void stops in his tracks.

"Scotty" Adeline whispers slapping the alpha across the face. "Wake up."

Scott blinks awake and goes to wake Kira up but the tribrid stops him.

"Leave her... we need to kill Void before he kills Stiles and Lydia..."

"Lydia said you was helping Void" Scott trails off.

"I was... but my humanity's back and I'm ready to kill this bitch..." Lynn states smirking and picks up Kira's sword. "So let's do this."

"You can't be a fox and a wolf" Stiles states as his best friend comes up from behind Void and takes his arm biting it.

Void screams in pain and almost falls but Adeline grabs his shoulder holding him up, "it's my job to kill you" she whispers then shoved Kira's sword through his stomach.

Once Adeline Hale pulls out the sword Void Stiles falls to the ground. As he hits the floor he turns to dust... literally.

Stills and Lydia look up at the tribrid as she drops Kira's sword, "miss me?"

"Lynn..." Lydia mutters.

The auburn haired woman smiles as Scott pulls her into a hug.

Lynn buries her head in his neck and breaths in his scent as he wraps his arms around her.

Adi and Stiles pull apart and the boy pulls the girl into a meaningful kiss that would change their life.

When the pair pulls apart Adi glances around the room with Scott's arm around her shoulder as Kira Yukimura joins their side.

"I missed you all" she mutters leaning into Scott with a smile.

1273 words!!!!!