"What happened ,why did you groan so loudly ? You got me worried there ,i thought you fell down or something. And why the fuck are you sitting on the floor like that? Wait a minute ..... You are still in the same clothes and i have been waiting there for you. Why habent you changed yet." Younger nagged at the older who was just looking at him with teary eyes like a kid lost in a mall.

"See this ,you will understand why i am here like this." The older said in a small voice with a pout. Even though taehyung look annoyed ,he just wanted to squeesh his cheeks because he just looked so cute.

But he just sighed and looked through the closet ,only to find nothing. He was flabbergasted, one of the things he is passionate about other than singing is clothes ,styling And this was ticking him off. He took some deep breaths and calmed himself down. He got a formal shirt and pants out for the older and asked him to wear them and left from there before he could lose himself and yell at him knowing he is scared of that.

Jungkook just looked at the clothes, got dressed and came out of the closet.

While the younger was thinking.

Could it get any worse that this? And i thought i was a mess. This man might be more proper and sorted than me but still somehow more messed up. He doesn't have any casual clothes? How does he goes out?naked? How can dad get me married to him ,my life is done. I don't know what i did in my last life to deserve this.

Just when he saw the older ,he motioned him towards the main door ,so they can proceed to do what they were actually supposed to do aka the wedding shopping.

The long haired man walked out with the bear following him behind. He locked the door before going where the car was parked.

Just as the bunny was about to open the driver seat's door ,taehyung stopped him by placing his hand on the other's. He felt a wierd tingly sensation in his chest from touching the smooth and soft skin of his fiance's hand but he shrigged it off ,"if you don't mind hyung , let me drive this fine." Asked the younger.

"Sure." Jungkook said before taking his hand out of his soon to be husband's grasp and walking to the other side getting inside.

They both got in and younger drove off to their first destination which is jewelers from where they have to buy their rings.

The whole journey ,jungkook was looking at his hands for some reason which he didn't know why. He just knew he liked the younger's touch on him.

Timeskip~

After they reached the shop ,both got out and stepped inside. The place was huge with golden and white beautiful interior. Large glass chandliers were hanged on the ceiling and lots of gold , diamond and platinum etc accessories were displayed in glass showcases.