"W-What?" I looked around the room... it's all white and black with grey, a nice view of the city on the huge window on the side and a big flat screen tv in front of the bed.

I lowered the blanket and quickly wore the clothes that's on my side... I suppose it's hers... it smells like her... jasmine

I looked around again and saw two doors beside the tv, one has a sticker with a toilet and the other one has clothes sticker.

I guess it's a walk in closet and the other one is the bathroom... I sighed... is this her house or? Oh wait why would a house be so tall... Hotel?

Then a knock startled me...

"Won?" I saw Minju unnie peeking she seems kinda flushed... she walked in with a a tray in her hand.

"Here... take this, it's a hangover soup made by Aunt." She left the tray beside me and about to leave.

"Where am I?" I asked and she halted in her position looking back at me

"You're in my condo, I just can't take you at home like that... mom and dad might kick my ass for bringing home a drunken Wonyoung." I chuckled in her statement, well it's true... I know I'm already legal to drink but mom and dad don't know I drink.

"Thank you... unnie" I'm glad Yujin didn't fetch me or else I'm probably sleeping on the floor roght now.

"No problem... take a rest as much as you want, We're not doing anything tomorrow since it's vacation we decided to stay here and the next day tour around Seoul." She then left leaving me with this good looking rice soup on my side.

"What happened last night?" I thought... trying to think what just happened and take a sip on the soup.

Minju's

"Did she take it?" Aunt Nayoung asked

"I don't know... as soon as I gave it to her I left" I looked down...

"It's fine... as long as she's awake she'll eat that." She said before sitting on the couch opening the tv to watch whatever she wants.

I sighed before going in my room again startling the eating Wonyoung...

"Continue" I told her before going in my closet to change.

...

I was putting my shorts up and suddenly the door opened following by a scream.

"Oh god! I'm sorry!" The door then closed again leaving me flustered... I wuickly pulled my shorts up till my waist and went out.

"I'm sorry!!" She again said sitting on the floor looking flushed

"It's fine..." I breathed out before going in the bathroom to wash my face...

"God that was embarrassing" I thought splashing water on my face

"Lock the door next time" I continued and quickly put soap on my face and rinse with water.

I grabbed my towel and dried my face looking at my face... I look so tired... the door again opened revealing Wonyoung who's looking at me weirdly.

"Won? Is there something wrong?" I asked her and hang my towel on the hanger.

"W-What happened at the bar?" She stuttered making me chuckle

"Nothing much... but you kissed me." I said before applying my skin care in my face.

"What?! I-I mean... what else?"

"That's it..." I said and went out with Wonyoung following me

"How? What did I do?" She asked... I looked at her and went near her

"Like this" I whispered before leaning in to kiss her making her stiff in her spot with eyes wide open.

I was about to pull away but she held my nape pulling me to deepen the kiss, wait-

The kiss was getting sloppy, her pushing me on the bed without breaking the kiss until the door opened revealing Aunt Nayoung

-🤭

Wonyoung???????

(I'm currently working on a new story but will puclish it when it's done😭😭 I still don't know which will end up Wonju or Jinjoo😭😭)