His hand automatically fisted and he wondered that Wyankar's can never change. They are still the same. Obsessed with Money and Wealth.

"Why the fuck no one is answering me. Are u all unable to speak or God forgot to insert voice in all your throats.!!" She groaned and unknowingly  she was reaching on his nerve.

"Don't cuss in front of me, Tejasswi.  Keep ur volume low in this house. " He ordered taking out the first aid box from the sidetable. He was really controlling and was being a little 'considerate'.

"I won't. I will yell and cuss with all my guts. U may can kick me out and leave me for good. And if u have the guts call your Boss. Why the hell did that a*shole kidnapped me? " He smirked at her obliviance.

"U are already in front of Your Boss." He said in amusement filled tone. He deliberately said 'Your Boss' to tell that she is his slave now but she just ignored.

He smirked when he saw teja's eyes widen.

"But then why are u caring about my wound? U kidnapped me,made me ur hostage, and now treating my wound. Tell me the truth Why am i here?!" Karan's smirk widened and he replied.

"Because u are to ruin only by Me. No one else can hurt u except me. Not Even You Yourself." He said dangerously close to her face. She gulped. He meant each and every word he said.

He stood up and said "Maya will be coming here once i'm out. She will tell u everything that u should know." And he walked out without giving a glance.

He gestured Maya who was waiting outside to go inside .

He went his room directly and stripped before going under the shower.

The cold water fell on his body while he remebered an incident.

After a 'dreadly incident' , Karan was too furious to be in his senses. He just wanted to punch his face and beat him to death until he practically begs for his life. Anger took him and after breaking everything he could see ,he punched his fist in a wall. His knuckles were bleeding but the fury in him overpowered.

"I will kill that A*shole..He doesn't deserve to live. He is a f**king bastard..How the F*ck dare he. " He again punched the wall hard.

"Karan..Karan Just stop it. U are just increasing our problems. U need to console Maa. She is already crying and u r making her cry more!!" Nishant shouted at him while stopping him to continue his actions.

Karan nodded and looked at her with tears in his eyes. He kneeled before her and hugged her tightly as if wanting to take all her pains and grief.

"S-Sunny..Nishi..Please pro..promise me u will ne..never do what th..they did. U will ne..never try to ha..harrass someone or ki..kill someone. Please Promise. " She sobbed in mid.

"I promise maa. I wont do such inhumane act. I would prefer to die before this. " Karan promised kissing her forhead and nishant joined him.

"And Su--Sunny Never again..hurt Yourself. They did ..Crime and we will .. go to police. Ne..Never do this again, what u di..did right now.."

"Yes mom. "

This was the reason why he got angry when teja was breaking the things. He saw himself in her place and all the incident and her mother's crying face flashed before him. His mother never cried but that day...She could not stop crying.

He closed the shower and dried his perfect yet scarred body. He had various scars in his body which never mattered him.

After He wore his white shirt and black trousers , he descended down to have his dinner.

He saw Teja already sitting in the dining table seeing the surroundings . SHe had a surprised expression .

Teja was astonished by the cielings and furniture.It was , just like her room , All black and white. Seems like the house is taken from black&white era. She mentally giggled at this thought.

It was nicely built and every furniture spoke richness. Why not, he was one of the billionaires in the country. She knew it as she had a talk with Merie before she went to kitchen.

All was superb but she noticed there were no photo frames or any personal things in the mansion And it was lacking the 'homey' feeling. Its not your home to feel 'homey' ,teja. Her mind spoke and she agreed.

"Maya... Please send my food to my room." Karan's voice bought teja out of her reverie. She looked at him looking towards kitchen from where Maya came with Castrol in her hand.

"Why Su-- Karan? U always eat in dining table then why today u want to eat in room." She was about to speak his nickname but rechecked her tongue in time.

"I dont want to eat here!" He said looking at teja and then turned to Maya. "If u cant send then My apetite is dead." He left towards his room ignoring Maya.

Teja knew by his stare that he is not eating here because She was already here. She couldn't help but felt guilty all of the suddden even though its not her fault.

"U can eat here, Karan. Am going to my room." She said running to her room in order to not show him that she is in the verge to cry.

Karan suddenly felt overwhelmed hearing his name from teja . It sounded melody to his ears... Don't Karan. She is the sister of that A*shole. She is the murderer. He shook his prev. thoughts and went to his room.

_____

KAR-NISH ON DISPLAYYYY...

Hi pretty Souls!!
Hope you are in best of your Health.

Any guesses about the "dreadly incident"?

What about the scars in karan's body?? Is he...?

Tell me your honest review...  :)