Chapter Ten

This chapter still has quite a lot of swear words so again, read at your own risk!

This chapter also isn't that eventful and short though I'll make it up in the next chapter, I promise!

I wrote Nate's POV as to when he was 'cheating' on Sam! There you'd find the detailed reason on why he kissed freaking Becky Graham.. hehe don't hate me <3

Hope you stayed happy whilst reading the chapter before despite Nate's actions! It hurt writing that too ya know.. Oh well!

Happy Reading!! :) x Seriously.

NATE'S POV

I was angry. Why did Samantha gladly allow that freaking Alex dude to our table when she definitely knew that I hated his guts? I hated his guts because of the way he looked at Samantha. It's obvious that he likes her and.. whatever, it ticked me off.

When I saw Sam's hand on his arm, I looked right back at him and I swear, he gave me the slightest smirk which I wanted to punch off him. But I couldn't so instead, I walked away before I beat him up and get blamed for it.

I headed out of the cafeteria and just walked. I furiously walked and walked until I reached the end of the hall where I bumped into Becky Graham. She was a nice girl. We used to be really close too. When Hayley and I were together, Becky would help me out when Hayley and I would have a misunderstanding. She was my go to person when Hayley wasn't there for me.

Becky's eyes lit up when she saw me. "Hey Nate! It's been a long time huh?" She batted her lashes.

I was still frustrated but I didn't want to let it out on her. She was a very good friend to me. "Hey Becky. It's been long, yes." I sighed. I tried my best to sound normal and polite.

"Are you alright? You seem really sad. What happened?"

I told her about what happened in the cafeteria and she just shook her head. "Maybe Sam really likes Alex. We never know. I guess you should move on now before it gets worse so that just in case she cheats on you or whatever, you won't get that hurt." She told me. "Right?"

But we aren't really together so why would it hurt me? What Becky was saying really did make sense. I was angry that Samantha made me feel this way. As much as I deny, I know what I was feeling. Jealously -and I hated it. I didn't know why I was feeling jealous over Samantha and Alex. I shouldn't give a damn because I don't even like her!

..Who am I kidding? My feelings for her had to stop.

"Thank you, Becky for your wise words.. As always." I smiled.

She twirled her red hair. "I know something you can do to repay for giving you that insight." Her tone was seductive.

"W-what is it?" Damn, I was nervous. That certainly bruised my ego.

She started leaning forward to whisper something to my ear. "Making out is the best pain reliever there is, did you know that?"

Oh god.. Should I? No, this was wrong, I thought. But at the same time, I needed to do it. She was right. Making out definitely is a pain reliever -well, at least for me. If I needed to move on, this was a great way.

Becky pulled away and then leaned again to kiss me. I kissed her back, furiously as she ran her fingers through my hair. She pushed me against the wall and kissed me harder as we both moaned.

There was no spark. Just pure lust.

A few minutes through the kiss, we both heard footsteps. We pulled away for a while to catch our breaths. She grinned widely and placed kisses on my neck. "If you were to rate me from one to ten, Nate.. What number would you choose? Do you think I'm worth a ten?"