Chapter Nine

WARNING: This chapter is strictly PG 13. No, there's nothing sexual besides a few make out scenes but there are tons of curse words in this chapter. Read at your own risk..

Anyways, this took me the longest time to write compared to the other chapters so yeah, I hope you like it!

P.S. don't hate me! Read before you ask why hihi

Happy reading!! Seriously, no matter what happens in this chapter, you have to be or stay happy! :) x

I woke up the next day to Nate snoring as loud as hell. It was a Monday and I was completely cranky every Monday morning so I felt bad for the wrath Nate was going to get. His snores were getting louder and louder each minute and so I did what I had to do.

"What the fuck?!" Said Nate as he wiped his face with the pillow -my pilow.

Yes, I spilled a glass of water on his face to wake him up. "Good morning!" I said 'cheerfully'.

"Okay, what the hell was that for?"

"For snoring really loud that you woke me up."

He groaned. "Everybody snores! I can't help it!"

I headed towards the bathroom to brush my teeth and pee when he entered as well. "Jeez, Hadley can't you wait till I'm finished?!"

He grinned. "Nope! Girls take the longest time doing whatever in the bathroom and well, we have no time for that. We're gonna get late.."

Nate brought out his tooth brush just when I placed tooth paste on mine. "Oh hell no we are not going to tooth brush together. Get out and let me finish!" I said, really pissed.

"Who cares, ms. cranky? It's not like we're showering together.. Which by the way I know you day dream of."

That caused me to choke on the suds of the toothpaste. "This horny side of yours is so not suitable in the morning so please stop or I'll get a massive headache.." More like a massive ovary explosion.

He chuckled. "Whatever you want, sweetheart."

I heard very familiar voices as Nate and I went down the stairs. My siblings were home. It's been two weeks since they had left to live with our grandfather and I completely lost track of the date that I didn't know they were coming today.

Isaac and Macy stood by the door holding their carry ons as they laughed at something Cameron said. Looked like they've all met. When Isaac saw me, he ran towards me and gave me a brotherly hug that I truly missed. Macy ran towards me as well and gave me a hug. Why didn't I stay with my grandfather? Well, we don't really get along.

"Nate Hadley? What's this jackass doing here, Sammy?" Isaac asked me.

Nate had a smug look on his face as he wrapped his arm protectively around my waist. "I'm bringing her to school. Boyfriend duties."

"Fake boyfriend you mean." Isaac snorted.

I glared at Isaac and gave Nate, who was bemused and shocked, a apologetic smile. "We're gonna get going so I'll see you both later before you ruin more things."

I grabbed Nate's hand and led him out of the house. Of course, before that we had to say goodbye to mom and Cameron who looked more whipped with each other every minute.

"You told your brother about our fake relationship?" Nate sounded disappointed. He drove out of the driveway and headed to school.

I nodded slowly. "Well, yeah. He's my brother. We're close and I tell him everything."