Chapter 9 (Explicit)

(Sorry, premature publish, I actually wasn't finished typing but now I am)

I landed as gently as I could onto the packs territory with Elizabeth in my hands. I made sure to cast a protective shield around her body so that the sun's ray's could not penetrate her skin and kill her.

Eve ran over to us as she noticed my giant black wings and smiled down at Elizabeth.

"How are they?" She asked.

"Right now they have a protective shield around the pack since we aren't able to give them our undivided attention whilst on this mission. No one was killed luckily but Lucie was injured," I reported.

I placed Elizabeth down from my back and kissed her forehead.

"Your mate is in a frenzy," Eve announced.

"The fuck does he need to be in a frenzy for? I wasn't even gone that long," I rolled my eyes.

"Mommy you have a mate! Can I meet him?" Elizabeth asked excitedly as she bounced up and down.

"Yes you can meet my mate and make sure you tell him to not be an asshole to me," I chuckled as I grabbed her hand and led her towards the pack house.

"Is he as amazing and wonderful as you said a mate should be?" She asked.

I frowned, not even being able to fake a smile for her because I wasn't sure about that question. I couldn't lie to her, I wasn't even sure if it would be considered lying because our relationship was a bit...questionable at the moment.

"Ava! Haven't spoken to you in a while, I hope you've been doing okay!" Natasha walked up to me nervously as she smiled.

"I've been fine now that I no longer half to pose as a weak omega mortal," I frowned.

Her mate came from behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist bringing her into an embrace as he looked up at me.

"My apologizes Ava the Black Winged Angel for treating you so cruelly," Beta Daniel growled.

"Like I give a fuck about your apology," I grumbled as I walked away from them both with Elizabeth and headed towards towards Derek's office.

As we reached the door I didn't bother to knock on the door so the moment I stepped inside that room I instantly regretted it.

There stood a half naked Derek over top of a fully naked Taylor. Taylor was lying on the desk as Derek leaned over her with her hands pinned above her head in his arms, he had a look of lust, anger and disgust on his face but none of that mattered to me.

I quickly backed away and wrapped my wings around Elizabeth to shield her innocent eyes.

"Mommy!" She squealed in surprise.

"Ava wait!" I heard Derek call out but I had already picked up Elizabeth and headed out of the pack house in top speed.

"He couldn't have been in that much of a frenzy if he had time to pin another woman down.

I was beyond furious and I was close to seeing red.

"Mommy don't be upset," Elizabeth said as I collapsed to the ground the moment we got outside.

Eve ran over to collect Elizabeth and the moment she did I shot straight up into the air, not bothering to look back. I flew around in circles above the pack as I concentrated long and hard of the person I really wanted to see right now.

'Zachary where are you?"

I asked as I was finally able to enter his mind.

'The same place you left me years ago my beloved,'