The Uniform Policy

Start from the beginning

Gemma faintly smiled. They stood in silence for 2 seconds then ran into each other's arms. Midnight went in for a kiss. Gemma accepted. And that's how they started dating. Wait! The story's not over yet!

Lydia rubs her eye and gains consciousness. She wobbles to a standing posture and sees Midnight and Gemma getting very intimate together.

Yeah..no she thinks and backs away quietly.

20 minutes before class starts, Midnight and her gang are hanging out on the school rooftop. The gang consists of 5 members. Midnight, Gemma, Billie, Gabriel and Ashy. Midnight was in a deep kiss with Gemma while the others watched. Ashy is grossed out, Billie is amazed and Gabriel just doesn't care. They stop french kissing and Midnights says:

"And that's how you do it!"

Ashy then gets up and dances.

"I'll never get a boyfriend." She says in a sing-song voice.

She sits back down. Midnight gives an unamused look.

"..Sure."

Gemma sits down next to Ashy.

"What did you think, Billie?"

Billie was basically jumping up and down from arousement. She was a flirty little dog.

"That. Was. Good!"

Gemma's eyes went wide. Ashy popped her gum. Gabriel had had enough.

Meanwhile, a new kid Jaxson was starting school. He had transferred from an all boys school. He was having second thoughts. He saw two girls out the front. He thought they were cute. He even wondered if this was the right school. He also had to pee. Really bad. He was really tempted to go behind a tree. But then a wave of students came off from a school bus so he went into the school. The handle was smooth and cold. He took a shrill breath and in he went.

The first thing he saw when he went in were the two girls from before. They were chatting right in the middle of the hallway. A booming voice suddenly shouted out-

"Hey! Coco and Ashton!"

Coco turns her head. Jaxson hid.

"Why aren't you in uniform?"

Jaxson realised he also wasn't in uniform.

"Come here at once!"

The two girls groaned and started walking their way over to the office.

Jaxson didn't know if it was safe to come out. There was a shout then a thump then a blood curdling scream. Jaxson held his breath. He saw a pool of blood gushing down the hallway.

His lip started quivering and he ran up the stairs. He was so freaked out, that he didn't see Billie coming his way. He turned his head at the last second.

"Look out!" Jaxson yelled.

Billie had her headphones in and didn't hear him. They crashed into each other. Billie landed on top of him. They stopped for a second. They looked into each other's eyes and smiled. Billie bit her lip and giggled.

That day, in class, Billie rushed in with some exciting news.

"Guys!" She bursted out. "I have a crush on the new kid!"

They were all caught up in their work, they didn't really care.

"..Okay." Midnight said, breaking the silence.

"Guys, it's true. I wanna kiss him so badly! Ashy can I have some gum?"

She searches in her pocket.

"Sorry, none left."