Present Mic beamed and English class has officially started.

(Y/n) took one look at the bored and the sheet in front of her before slamming her head against the table, falling asleep instantly.

~~~

(Y/n) stared at the author sweating in the distance before looking back as Midoryia apologised to the others after coming back from a 3-day house arrest.

You know, when (Y/n) said a fast forward...

Midoryia bowed down sharply in front of (Y/n), "I'm so sorry for the trouble I caused!"

(Y/n) smiled and remembered to crinkle her eyes slightly just to make it look real, "Do you best hero."

SHE MEANT A FEW HOURS SKIP DAMNIT-

Aizawa sighed as he pondered just why did time go fast but ignored it, tipping his head sideways, the pro hero began his class.

"Well, now that Midoryia is back, let's formally talk about the internships."

He gestured to the door as the class mumbled in curiosity.

"Come inside."

The door slid open and dramatic filled the air as three strong individuals walked in.

"They're known as..."

"The big three."

(Y/n) stared and politely gave a few claps while Midoryia stared in shock.

"Ah yes, the joys of being a reader," (Y/n) commented dryly as she remembered screaming in her bedroom when watching the anime.

The classroom chattered as the three upperclassmen lined up in front of the students, examining each of them, (Y/n) huffed and smiled before she turned to lie down on her desk.

She flinched.

Chills ran down her spine and her eyes jerked up immediately at the sudden staredown aimed at her class while her back straightened instinctively.

Her eyes bore into raven haired male's soul while he flinched in return and looked down in defeat.

She blanched when she realised that the kid stared was only because he tried to imagine them as potatoes.

Whoops-

The boy turned around and face the wall, "I wanna go home...!"

(Y/n) sighed and leaned on her palm.

"Same man same, I think I ran out of social energy since my battery's low. Being in a room with so many people made me want to just disappear so they won't include me."

The rave haired boy turned around and meekly nodded.

"Yeah... I tried to imagine everyone as potatoes but it's not working..."

"It's painful to try and communicate unless it's your loved ones isn't it?"

"Yeah..."

Both, the hero in training and the reader sighed in unison.

Jirou facepalmed as Ashido silently laughed at the interaction.

Nejire began laughing before she pointed at her friend, "This guy's Tamaki Amajiki and I'm Nejire Hadou!" She began and beamed.

"We've come here today because we were asked to talk to you all about the internship!"

"But..." The class tenses at the word while Nejire blinked.

"But.. why do you weak a mask! Did you catch a cold? Is it the latest fashion?" Nejire questioned before she zoned in on Todoroki about his burn before moving onto Ashido about her horns.